“Could have been better!”
Review of Nikoz Fusion Grill

Nikoz Fusion Grill
Ranked #61 of 390 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Asian, Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Let us show you the pleasures that come from eating well. We have a wide variety of fresh foods prepared with care using our healthful techniques. You'll appreciate the difference & so will your body.Nikoz Fusion Grill specializes in Mediterrasian Cuisine, bringing you a variety of foods classically prepared and creatively presented.
Reviewed August 18, 2012

First off, the doors were locked when we arrived at 11:45 AM. I tried to open both doors but to no avail. The cashier/receptionist from the restaurant then came out and opend the door - telling me that their credit card machine is not working so they're only taking cash. Fine... I have some cash. They should have put a sign "CASH ONLY" on the door instead and let people in.

We went in and the a/c was not working... the cashier/receptionist appeared flustered because of all that was going on. The owner of the place was no where to be seen. Some other customers came up to the door but no one opened the locked door for them. I ended up opening the door for the other customer and told her about the situation of the credit card machine.

It took awhile to get the food (kids' chicken tenders, gyros, and samosas). The food was tasteful but a litle too salty for me. The gyros was good too, but I would have preferred less salt.

Overall, the experience was not good but the food was pretty good. Therefore, I give it a 3-star. I used a coupon from Groupons this time. But if they don't improve in their service, I don't think I would go to this restaurant again. There are many more restaurants in Sugar Land with similar types of food but way better service and ambience. Price was decent, even if you don't have a coupon.

Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

The restaurant is clean and the service was very good, attentive and took time to answer our questions (we had a few since this was our first visit).
The menu choices all sounded good. Our food was served hot and it was fresh. The meats were tender and seasoned just right. All in all we enjoyed the food and will be back to try another entre.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

enjoyed a great gyro platter and the vegetable sampler with baba ganoush, hummus, spinach dip....was over the top

Reviewed May 14, 2012

We loved the food and the wonderful service. Great concept, an excellent fusion of food from different cultures. Definitely try their BABA GHANOUJ , PIRI PIRI CHICKEN
and BEEF KOUBIDEH..... Loved it..

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Great concept.. Excellent variety..
We have liked everything that we tried.