“Extended stay”

Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Sugar Land
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I was here planned to stay for a week but extended it to three weeks,its really an extended stay bacause i extended my stay from 1 to 3 weeks.this place is cool and nice,this sweet lady Monique was extremely good,nice and helpfull she helps me in whatever i needed.the rooms have everything i needed more especially the kitchen stuffs bcos i love cooking.I will recommend this home away from home to all my friends and family.and will come with my family on a tourist trip.Thank you and God bless you Monique

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Thank you so much for the great survey of our property. I was very pleased to hear how helpful Monique was during your stay! I'm glad also that the kitchen worked out so well for you. We really appreciate your recommendation of this hotel. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts with us. We look forward to your return whenever you are back in our area.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land

Reviewed February 13, 2013

My stay @ the extended stay has been an amazing experience - Moinique has been outstanding with her great customer service skills. Right from day 1 she helped me with booking the room to making sure I got the best room. I would definetly recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2013
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear your wonderful comments about Monique. I will be sure and share these with her. It was good to her that your stay was "Outstanding!!!". We really appreciate your recommendation of this hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming back in the future!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I've been here for a few months as I relocated from Dallas and I have to say I've had a great experience. The staff is very helpful and very nice. Monique and Nick are very helpful and just great. The location is perfect also as it's not too far from restaurants and shopping areas.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you have had a "great experience" during your stay. I really appreciate your kind comments regarding the helpful staff and also your wonderful comment in regards to Nick and Monique. Your recommendation of this hotel is very important to us. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I was at this location for an extended period and Monique was extremely helpful in my stay. She was very helpful and professional when she helped me with whatever I needed.I will recommend this hotel to all my friends and Family. Thank You Monique.

Room Tip: Overall experience was great
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad to hear your wonderful comments about Monique taking care of you and being very helpful and professional. I certainly appreciate your recommendation to others about our hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Enjoyed my stay here. Originally scheduled for one week stay, actually stayed for three weeks.Large rooms enjoyed cooking breakfast lunch and dinner. Very friendly day/night staff. Very great business trip!

Room Tip: Doubles are larger. Deluxe queens are awesome!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you said you appreciated your large room. I was also pleased to hear that you liked the full kitchen and enjoyed cooking your own breakfast. I was especially glad that you thought that both the day and night staff were very good. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

This property has a GREAT location (right on the corner of the 59 and 90) and just a short drive to anything you need. My room was very clean and had all of the updates (flat screen TV & dvd player, pillow top mattress, new carpet/tile, and appliances). This is a wonderful hotel for travelers who are interested in staying healthy and being able to cook your meals instead of eating fast food or going out to a restaraunt each night. I recommend stocking up on groceries at the local H.E.B and filling that full sized refrigerator to save on expenses. Also there is a fitness room with three pieces of cardio equiptment and a decent weight machine. I used the treadmill and stair climber every morning and had no issues. Also, unlike most Extended Stay hotels, this location had a conference room for business meetings with a really nice board room table and plenty of room for about 15 people. The staff and managers were VERY helpful and take very good care of their guests (first name basis is a plus).

Room Tip: Double rooms are larger and the first and second floor are non smoking.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you appreciated being able to use the fitness room facilities. Also, thank for your comments in regards to the cleanliness of the rooms and the convenience of being able to cook your own meals. It was especially nice to hear that the managers were very helpful and took good care of you. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

The location was great for my work location. The room was large enough and clean. The free breakfast bar was a plus. The staff, especially Monique and Nick have been very pleasant and helpful to me. I recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the Sugarland Texas area.

Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Saints01Houston, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you appreciated the breakfast bar, and the large and clean room. I was especially pleased to hear your nice comments about Nick and Monique. Thank you again for your review and your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sugar Land
#2 of 17 in Stafford
Drury Inn & Suites Houston Sugar Land
Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Sugar Land
Sugar Land Marriott Town Square

Been to Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land? Share your experiences!