Holiday Inn Express Sugar Land
$113
$98
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$99
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Best Western Sugarland Inn(Sugar Land)(Great Value!)
$98
$129
$116
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$71
$99
Drury Inn & Suites Houston Sugar Land(Sugar Land)(Great Value!)
$105
$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

Crystal Inn(Sugar Land)
$77
$64
All reviewswater tempwould stay here againfitness roomshort staygood sizerecommend this hotelhot tubbed was very comfortablebreakfast buffetexcellent hotelhouston arealinensfreeway
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is my first time to Sugar Land Tx. Since I have to travel throughout the State, I usually stay at Extended Stay. After looking at the photos of this site online, I decided to pay the extra $30 to $50 per night. The "Business Bar" area appealed to me since I had to meet a client. So instead of meeting in a noisy restaurant, I'm able to meet my client here for a couple of hours and then get back on the road. Moreover, the facility is well lit, updated, and comfortable. The staff was EXTREMELY friendly which further added to my great experience. By the way - Extended Stay is right next door. I'm glad that I chose Holiday Inn Express Sugar Land.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank S M
hiexsugarland, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Thank you for your wonderful and candid review about our hotel and staff. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide good service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. We are glad you enjoyed our "business bar" as many of our guest do. We appreciate your kind words and are looking forward to seeing you back soon.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Everything was enjoyable, but the added extra here was being treated well.
Sometimes it's tough enough being away from home, it sure makes much nicer then you're treated well.

Thanks May Le!!

Also enjoyed your restaurant tips.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Douglas C
hiexsugarland, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We know that many of our guests are away from their home and family for long periods of time. With that being said, we always want our guest to feel like this is their home away from home. We thank you for your kind words and feedback and are very glad that you enjoyed one of the many restaurant recommendations. We will have new recommendations ready for you when you come back. Thanks again for choosing our hotel, a great hotel that guest love.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times and the hotel staff have always been extremely friendly and accommodating. Due to the business I travel with, my hotel reservations are not always the easiest, but the staff is quick and attentive to getting my reservation made and make the check-in process quick. As I come into the hotel after work, the staff always greets me with a smile and it makes me feel welcomed.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about the hotel and staff. We try our best to deliver the best guest experience to our guest and be a great hotel that guest love. We appreciate your kind words and feedback. Thank you for your continued patronage and we hope to see you back very soon.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I was a guest of the hotel from 7 May through 27, July 2012. I found the staff to be very friendly and accommodating during the stay. The hotel was always clean and in good working order. The only issue I had during the stay was the bathroom cold water supply being scalding hot early in the mornings (prior to 6 am) and you could not shower without letting the water run for at least 10 minutes. Also, I had to renew my instructions to housekeeping about towels/linen changes at least once a week as they would follow them for a day or two and then go back to their standard pratices.

Overall, this was a very good experience and I would stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
hiexsugarland, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your candid feedback. We greatly appreciate your kind words about our hotel and staff and apologize for any inconvenience caused by the hot water issue and housekeeping towel instructions. Please be assured that your complaints and suggestions have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken. We look forward to having you back and thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

I was in town for an interview and had a reservation for 3 nights. While in bed, I saw a large cockroach run under the furniture. I spent the night because I was too tired to move. Next day, I asked to checkout because of the problem and asked for a refund of my next two nights. The manager refused since I had prepaid and offered to change rooms. At this point, I did not want to spend another night worried about bugs so I declined. So, I ended up paying for 2 nights that I was not in the room. I even called guest relations who said that prepaid rates will not be refunded. I stay at a lot of HIE's and this was NOT a nice one. Grungy and cheap were my impression.

Room Tip: Do not prepay.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
hiexsugarland, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Dear Guest:
We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Please be assured that your complaints and suggestions have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken. We take pride in our hotel, and we do our best to prevent problems from recurring. As a Standard Operating Procedure, our Ecolab Pest Elimination Control Representative was contacted immediately and came out to service the room that day. Per standards, our rooms are serviced on a monthly basis and a representative is on-call to come out 24 hours a day to service a room if need be. Once again please accept our sincere apology for your stay not being to your satisfaction. We value you as a guest and would love for you to give us another try in the future.