“Beautiful restaurant, delicious food”

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Sugar Land
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Sugar Land is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 393 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: US HW 59 & HW 6
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We took our parents for their 40th, had the pork chop special on a Sunday evening. Everything was superb. We had lobster tempura and carpaccio for appetizers. Service was delightful as well.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We had the special pork chop and a T-Bone for about $80. The pork chop was over cooked and dry with too much seasoning while the steak did not seem to be a very high quality. There were very few other diners at 12;30 on Saturday indicating a lack of something??

1  Thank osgoodsr
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Perry's is not the sort of place you go to regularly - it's a special occasion sort of place, preferably when someone else is paying the bill.

Parked outside were a Porsche Panamera, Audi A8, BMW X5, Mercedes SL500 - you get the idea. This is not a place for the faint at heart or the weak of wallet.

But the food is very good, it must be said. The menu is complete, with a very good choice of dishes. The pork chop house speciality, which I have seen, but not had, is legendary and absolutely enormous. On previous visits when others have ordered this, they have always raved about it, but also always had to leave some or take home a sizeable amount (in what looks like a shopping bag from an expensive boutique). I had the salmon this visit, and it was very nicely presented and prepared. The service is attentive, although I have to say that at times it felt a little like other tables were higher priority (more guests, higher tips perhaps...). The wine list is impressive and very complete, with a very good selection from reasonably priced ($10 per glass) to as high as you can imagine. An Australian Shiraz for $11 per glass was a good choice.

I walked in on a Friday night with no reservation - there was no problem getting a table. Sign of the times perhaps?

Forget the appetizer (to leave room for dessert...), enjoy the copious main course, share a dessert perhaps, and enjoy a glass or two of good wine. Don't look too closely at the bill, and you'll leave with a smile on your face.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

The restaurant is very close to the Marriott hotel in Sugar Land town center. It was one of regular stops during any of my business trips. The steak was not big portion but well cooked with very good flavor. Although, sometime I felt like the steak could use a bit less salt. The service is swift and friendly.

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Dined here and ordered their Steak and famous smoked Pork chop! The chop was ginormous! It's good for two people and tastes really good. The steak which is supposed to be medium came in short of well done. I asked the server that its not what I ordered and she just switched the plates between us diners explaining that she gave the wrong plate to me. But the steak I got was even over done. I waited for her to come back but she never checked back until after 5 minutes. By the time, I have eaten 1/3 of my steak already. The other server told us later on that she was an intern or on training. What is supervision? The place though is quiet and romantic compared to Del Frisco's which is a bit loud. The Bananas Foster is a sight to behold while being prepared table side. The dining experience would have been better except for the overdone steak. I sure had some jaw muscle flexing that night!