“Good value for quick lunch.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Stowell
Cuisines: Mexican
“Good value for quick lunch.”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

We ordered off of the lunch special menu which was a great value. My husband ordered the enchilada and taco plate, it was great. I ordered the taco salad but asked if I could get fajita meat instead of taco meat. They not only agreed to accommodate me but they also chopped the fajita meat into small enough pieces to enjoy with every bite of salad. The guacamole on the the taco salad was great. The chips were great but salsa wasn't my favorite. All in all, it was a very quick lunch.

• Visited May 2013

Winnie, Texas
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Local Yumminess is the best way to explain this place. Go in, Seat yourself, Eat great food and your ticket will be at the counter. Gotta love small town diners.

Visited December 2012