“Awesome!”
Review of Pedernales Cellars

Pedernales Cellars
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Stonewall
More attraction details
Owner description: Pedernales Cellars - the quintessential Texas boutique winery. Featuring award-winning wines, tours of the largest underground barrel cellar in Texas, and breathtaking views of the Hill Country from the patio.
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Wonderful wines and super friendly staff...We enjoyed the tasting and will co when we return in October.

Visited May 2012

Austin, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Better than Expected”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

This was the first Texas Wineries my husband and I visited, and we were surprised and pleased with how good the wines were. It is on a lovely property and has a nice patio.

Visited March 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great wines”
Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

Tasted a flight and was surprised at the quality. A step up from typical Texas wines. Tempranillo was a treat. Nice tasting room staff.

New Orleans, Louisiana
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 253 helpful votes
“Worth the Drive!”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Despite the fact that they were in the middle of a expansion with construction and dust, the ladies pouring samples were very cordial and attentive. I tried the wines available for tasting and made note to come back for more as they were so close to our accommodations. I wanted to see thier caves and sit on the patio but, needless to say, I didn’t get the opportunity to follow up. I will next time, in thier bigger tasing room..

Visited April 2012
Austin, Texas
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Some of the best Texas wine I've ever tasted”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

We've done wine tasting at several of the wineries and vineyards in the Texas Hill Country, and Pedernales Cellars is one of my absolute favorites. They have the most wines that I really like, and they offer a free tour of their underground cellar. If you like white wine, their Texas Vino Blanc and Viognier are both absolutely wonderful. The person who was serving us was very knowledgeable about wines, as was our tour guide. An added plus is getting to see the really cute Belted Galloway cows owned by their neighbor.

Visited March 2012