“Great place to stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Stephenville
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Stephenville
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Great people working there. Took the time to help me with the things I wanted to do, the people I talked with knew the town well. Easy to get to and close to restaurants. When I go back I will stay here again, quiet, and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Stephenville

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Excellent La Quinta inn stay, the personnel was great from reception to leaving. I rate the quality of the overall stay one of the best experiences for a hotel stay I have experienced.I would recommend this hotel chain to friends and family who may have an interest in future stays.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good - Nice appearance. Numerous excellent restaurants nearby. Bad - Broken toilet seat. Toilet size suitable only for hobbitt-sized people. Dripping shower faucet. Numerous TV channels, but none in HD. Poor continental breakfast selections - didn't even have eggs!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
laquintastephenville, Webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites Stephenville, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for these comments. I’m glad you were pleased with the appearance and location of our clean, comfortable hotel. I’m sorry that a maintenance issue detracted from your stay with us. I hope you reported it so it could be corrected or asked to be moved to another room. There is no reason to settle for a room that doesn’t meet your standards. In any case, I sincerely apologize for any small inconveniences you experienced.

Hotel Manager

A TripAdvisor Member
DeSoto, Texas
Reviewed April 14, 2014

The hotel was newly updated and very clean the staff was gelpful with information about the town as well as allowing us to use internet service. The floor was quiet considers these was a basketball tour amen going on . We really enjoyed our stay !

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2014

The accommodations were great. Breakfast was great. We like to collect the points to stay at future hotels and are planning a trip in the summer using La Quinta. My entire family stays at these hotels. We rarely travel but when we do we enjoy the breakfast and the other facilities like the pool and the laundry.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Stayed here a few times on business. Always consistently good for the price ($50 via Priceline deal). The maintenance was prompt to fix a light bulb that was out and replace the desk chair that was just a bit too wobbly for my taste... felt like I was going to be tossed out of it at any minute! Bed is good, pillows are fluffy and firm like I like them. Bathroom is large. If I had to list something I didn't like is the housecleaning didn't replace my soap, shampoo, etc after the first night. Not a big deal but wanted to mention it... And on of my favorite features of any hotel is that THE FAN ON THE A/C stayed ON even when the unit cycled! That is a big plus in my opinion!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Midland, Texas
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I received the best customer service at a hotel I have ever received. The value was fantastic. Convenient to 2 restaurants that offer 10% discount to hotel guests. If going to Stephenville, stay here!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stephenville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Stephenville
Hico Hills Inn
Hico Hills Inn
#2 of 2 in Hico
Americas Best Value Inn- Stephenville

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Stephenville? Share your experiences!