“Great Food and Service!!!!!”
Review of The Agave Grill

The Agave Grill
Ranked #12 of 76 Restaurants in Stephenville
Cuisines: Southwestern, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Food is excellent. The service is fantastic!!!! The atmosphere is wonderful. It is a relaxing way to have lunch.

Cynthia S, Owner at The Agave Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you! We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Came here with my family about a week ago. Everyone was super friendly and the service was great. I don't think my drink ever got empty lol. Queso was great and the food was good too. They were able to make my food to order, as there are certain foods I can't eat. All in all, a good experience and I would definitely stop here again. :)

That's great! Thanks for the review! Stop back in anytime - we hope to have you dine with us soon!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

First stop for friends who visit. Chicken tenders and baked potato is a San Antonio friend's must have. Seven layer dip or cheese sticks are the appetizers of choice. Daily specials are my choice! While the chicken fried steak tops my cousin's order. Excellent beverage choices, with the sweetened ice tea always great with speedy refill. U can set outside, in a garden, main restaurant or on a closed n porch. Friendly service.

Thank you for coming and bringing friends! We love our old and new customers! Make sure you check out our drink specials and our VIP specials! Free and Easy to join, with no sign up necessary!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great Food, Great Service, and Awesome Atmosphere! The burgers are awesome. I will be returning soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!! We appreciate your feedback! Next time you're in, try the Build your Own Burger and get your burger the way you like it & ask about our VIP specials too! Easy & Free to take advantage of!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

drink were a little pricey but the hamburger and the cheese dip was very good. I would return but it wouldn't be my first choice only because of the drink prices. over all it was good

Thanks for your feedback! Next time you're in, ask your server or bartender about our VIP special! Easy and Free to join with no signups! For instance, today we have $3 Margaritas all day for our VIP special! Hope to have you back soon!