“Very good Italian food!”
Review of Pastafina

Pastafina
Ranked #6 of 71 Restaurants in Stephenville
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Bellville, Texas
“Very good Italian food!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We were in town dropping our daughter off at college and decided to try Pastafina for lunch. We were glad we did - the food was amazing. Our server was also great - and took very good care of us. My husband had the veal and said it was excellent - I had a chicken dish with mushrooms and spinach - talk about good!!! We were stuffed when we left! We will visit this place again on our trip.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank LissaLou2014

Stephenville, Texas
“A Taste of Italy”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Pastafina exceeded my expectations. Everything about this restaurant was genuinely Italian. The decor was beautiful. It is a perfect place to bring your date. The food tastes homemade. I had the lasagna, and it was like authentic Italian pasta. My mother ordered the chicken parmigiana. She said that the sauce tasted just like her Italian friend's recipe. For dessert, I ordered a cannoli. It was so amazing that I put my spoon down and just sat there in shock. Everything here is delicious. If you are craving authentic European food, Pastafina is the place to go.

Midland, Texas, United States
“The best alfredo that I have had in a long time.”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We were visiting and took it for take out. The portions are HUGE. I had the fet alredo and it was so good. My kids loved the pizza. My husband had the speg with meatballs and he did not care for the sauce but like the meatballs. I had the tiramsu and it was wonderful!! The garlic bread was great too.

• Visited August 2014
Woodson, Texas
“Probably the best place to eat in Stephenville”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We ate dinner here, and had a variety of dishes that everyone seemed to enjoy. When i think of Stephenville, the first thought on my mind isn't great Italian food, but this was actually great Italian food. I had the shrimp alfredo, and the shrimp were big and well-prepared, as was the pasta and the alfredo sauce. Of the five of us, everyone cleaned their plate or took what was left home.

The bread served was also very good and very fresh. Will definitely eat here again.

• Visited June 2014
Stephenville, Texas
“Consistently Good Food”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Delicious and great variety. Go with salmon piccata and house dressing on salad. Hot twist rolls are fantastic.

• Visited June 2014