See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 2, 2016

We had a great stay this past weekend. Park is very nice. Easy pull in spots to get in and out of. Barn was very nice with large stalls. Also had outside pens. David was very nice and went out of his way to make his guests feel welcome. I look forward to going back next year.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2015

This RV park is very nice & convenient for overnight travelers or for extended stays. Especially nice for horse owners, covered stalls, big pasture to ride or turn horses out. Dave also has cabins, small but clean & furnished with everything you need except food. Dave is also very attentive to the renters needs or if something goes wrong is there trying to fix it asap. Dave goes out of his way to help people & if he doesn't have a space for you, he will give you #s to call to find a place.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2015 via mobile

At first I really enjoyed my stay. But after a short time I saw how greedy this man was and I have never been so insulted by someone's behavior. I did enjoy the people I met there who were stating around me but they seemed to have the same opinion as I did about the man. There are other RV parks nearby that are so much more professional and don't just care about the dollar sign above your head. Please do not visit this place. Stand up for your morals because he won't.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 17, 2014

We needed a one night place to stay and because of area business everything was full. The owner of Hoof Prints went out of his way to help us. Thank you so much. We would recommend this RV Park above others in the area for this reason. Good people which is so important.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 22, 2014

Myself and 2 others recently stayed @ Hoofprints while attending a Clinton Anderson clinic. We stayed in the large 3 bdrm cabin for nearly 2 wks. Dave was the perfect host and the cabin was wonderful-clean, spacious, and fully outfitted. All that was needed was groceries! Dave called several times before we arrived to ensure everything was set up for our arrival and stay. The stable were we boarded prior to taking horses to the DUH ranch was clean, covered, & spacious as well. The cabin was about a 15 minute drive to the DUH ranch. I highly recommend Hoofprints and hope to stay there again in the future.

Date of stay: November 2014