See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 25, 2015

This RV park is very nice & convenient for overnight travelers or for extended stays. Especially nice for horse owners, covered stalls, big pasture to ride or turn horses out. Dave also has cabins, small but clean & furnished with everything you need except food. Dave is also very attentive to the renters needs or if something goes wrong is there trying to fix it asap. Dave goes out of his way to help people & if he doesn't have a space for you, he will give you #s to call to find a place.

Date of stay: May 2015
Reviewed May 12, 2015 via mobile

At first I really enjoyed my stay. But after a short time I saw how greedy this man was and I have never been so insulted by someone's behavior. I did enjoy the people I met there who were stating around me but they seemed to have the same opinion as I did about the man. There are other RV parks nearby that are so much more professional and don't just care about the dollar sign above your head. Please do not visit this place. Stand up for your morals because he won't.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 17, 2014

We needed a one night place to stay and because of area business everything was full. The owner of Hoof Prints went out of his way to help us. Thank you so much. We would recommend this RV Park above others in the area for this reason. Good people which is so important.

Date of stay: December 2014
Reviewed November 22, 2014

Myself and 2 others recently stayed @ Hoofprints while attending a Clinton Anderson clinic. We stayed in the large 3 bdrm cabin for nearly 2 wks. Dave was the perfect host and the cabin was wonderful-clean, spacious, and fully outfitted. All that was needed was groceries! Dave called several times before we arrived to ensure everything was set up for our arrival and stay. The stable were we boarded prior to taking horses to the DUH ranch was clean, covered, & spacious as well. The cabin was about a 15 minute drive to the DUH ranch. I highly recommend Hoofprints and hope to stay there again in the future.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank P G
Reviewed September 2, 2014

My mom and her Husband currently rent out cabin number 10 monthly , and we went down this past weekend to visit , and I have to say we were pleasantly taken back by how amazing this property is!, We checked out the website before going , and the cabins by the square footage sound on the smaller side, but they were planned out amazingly, because they feel very spacious. in a 500+ sf cabin we fit me, my husband, our two dogs ** Please check with the owner before bringing in pets, ours are service dogs**and my mom and were never on top of each other, the cabins are naturally cool in the morning with out a/c going.and just the ceiling fans. the property is so clean , and waking up to beautiful horses right outside the front porch seriously made us not want to leave. It was so quiet even for the labor day weekend, and its located perfectly in Stephenville that its just a stones throw to anywhere you need to go! and not even a hop away from some great BBQ , its located right off of the highway, but we didn't hear anything! , seriously cannot say enough great things about this place. you have to go see them for yourselves, and with their prices , it beats any hotel!

Date of stay: August 2014