“They Sure Love Their Rules”

Knights Inn Stephenville
Knights Inn Stephenville
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Stephenville
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“They Sure Love Their Rules”
Reviewed February 4, 2009

I couldn't find any older motels in Stephenville, so I picked this because it didn't look like a chain place. The price was pretty high for a nothing town in a nothing part of the state. I paid $78.

The room was clean and quiet, but the folks that run this place treat you like a naughty toddler. I've never seen so many rules and warnings of fines. There must have been three or four places in the room where they had something telling you not to steal towels, or spill water, etc. I don't know if they had some really awful lodgers, but I don't think they're tempermentally suited to innkeeping. It was really offputting, especially after paying almost double what I normally do.

• Stayed May 2008, traveled solo
1 Thank roadtripperMaryland

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
edna
Reviewed February 4, 2009

This is the worst hotel in Stephenville! I booked my entire family to stay there for my college graduation. I checked in and when the rest of my family arrived, they had given away four of our rooms!!! The managers are rude! Just don't go there!!!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — the owners
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank kstreams
knightsinnstephenvil, webmaster at Knights Inn Stephenville, responded to this review, October 18, 2016
Dear Guest,

Thank you for you feedback,I’m sorry that you had such an unpleasant experience during your stay. I apologize that we let you down. We’re working to make our hotel better than ever and will do a better job for you next time.
Thank You.

Hotel Manager

Travelers are raving about these Stephenville hotels

Travelers also viewed these Stephenville hotels
Super 8 Stephenville
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#8 of 10 in Stephenville
Americas Best Value Inn- Stephenville

Been to Knights Inn Stephenville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Stephenville

Property: Knights Inn Stephenville
Address: 3030 W Washington St, Stephenville, TX 76401-3728
Location: United States > Texas > Stephenville
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Stephenville
Hotel Class:2 star — Knights Inn Stephenville 2*
We are under new OWNERSHIP and we have been COMPLETELY REMODELED. We offer free continental breakfast and also free high speed internet. We also have NEW king and queen size beds. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Knights Inn Stephenville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.