“looknewbut "verypoor"”

Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Stephenville
New York City, New York
“looknewbut "verypoor"”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

frist place look new but very wrost on clening room was good bed cooking small and very bed pet order owner very crezy not wont listion any thing on gust complian very bed service ,frist day charge me $35.00 for one day i want stay one more night but they said they charge me $50.00 so please do not stay to robb your self.............

Room Tip: dont ever robb your self so not stay thier
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
knightsinnstephenvil, Webmaster at Knights Inn Stephenville, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for these comments left more than two years ago. I’m responding now to let you know that we have changed and improved most aspects of this hotel since that time, including our staffing. I sincerely apologize for any problems you experienced in 2012 and want you to know that if you return, you’ll find clean, comfortable rooms, a great rate and a friendly staff.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Hotel with bad service I ever see they charge me 60.00 $ my room and shower didnt work no coffee maker in room micorro way was dirty with some food with meldew and bad order and bed was so dirty with lot hair and some bad stain so I cudent sleep so next morning when I chek out I ask for refound they refuse to my money so was tell other gust do not stay worst service no much about bussiness

• Stayed January 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for comment. Your comments are important even though they are from more than two years ago. We are responding at this time because we want you to know about the changes here, including our new commitment to quality and customer service. You’ll find a great experience here if you need to stay in Stephenville again. Won’t you try us again?

Hotel Manager

Travelers are raving about these Stephenville hotels

Texas
Reviewed January 11, 2010

I have room with this motel many times in the past, but, I will not stay here again. The motel is under new ownership and management and it has BED BUGS!!! My boyfriend got bitten by bed bugs. If you have stayed here recently wash your clothes and self carefully to get them off.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank pumpkin67
Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving feedback in 2010. While we strongly deny that there was ever an insect problem at this hotel, we have made many improvements and changes since your stay to make this hotel nicer than ever. I hope you will visit again. I’m sincerely sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in 2010.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed February 4, 2009

I couldn't find any older motels in Stephenville, so I picked this because it didn't look like a chain place. The price was pretty high for a nothing town in a nothing part of the state. I paid $78.

The room was clean and quiet, but the folks that run this place treat you like a naughty toddler. I've never seen so many rules and warnings of fines. There must have been three or four places in the room where they had something telling you not to steal towels, or spill water, etc. I don't know if they had some really awful lodgers, but I don't think they're tempermentally suited to innkeeping. It was really offputting, especially after paying almost double what I normally do.

• Stayed May 2008, traveled solo
1 Thank roadtripperMaryland
edna
Reviewed February 4, 2009

This is the worst hotel in Stephenville! I booked my entire family to stay there for my college graduation. I checked in and when the rest of my family arrived, they had given away four of our rooms!!! The managers are rude! Just don't go there!!!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — the owners
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank kstreams
knightsinnstephenvil, webmaster at Knights Inn Stephenville, responded to this review, October 18, 2016
Dear Guest,

Thank you for you feedback,I’m sorry that you had such an unpleasant experience during your stay. I apologize that we let you down. We’re working to make our hotel better than ever and will do a better job for you next time.
Thank You.