“Very nice & reasonable price.”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Stanton
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the quality bedding, tons of pillows! Room has microwave, coffee maker, flat screen w/ free internet. Clean hot tub, not unbearably chlorinated like some are.

Hot breakfast w TX shaped waffles & biscuits w gravy.

• Stayed: June 2013
jl8601, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

I want to thank you for staying with us. It was a pleasure having you. We make an effort to make sure all are guests stays are great. We hope that next time you are this way that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was surprised at the cost of rooms in the Permian Basin, I understand the market but some of these places are out if control! I searched and searched, ad disappointed at the cost vs. quality of room in the area. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality, cleanliness and hospitality of the staff and hotel. Absolutely the best darn mattress I have slept on outside of my home.! It is about 20 minutes east of midland and worked out great for my quick business trip. I will stay again!

• Stayed: April 2013
jl8601, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

I want to thank you for staying with us. Your comments on our hotel are appreciated. It is always a pleasure to make sure our guests are taken care of and happy. We look forward to you staying with us again.

J. Zackary GM

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great, clean place! Spent a night on our way through Texas. Found this through Trip Advisor. Very friendly staff and nice perk for choice members. They only negative had to do with a lack of someplace to eat late in the evening. We ended up at the local Sonic and waited for an hour for our food. So I suggest eating before getting to Stanton . Breakfast was nice and plentiful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
jl8601, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us. I hope if you travel this way again you stop in and stay with us again.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

With the boom times in West Texas nowadays its hard to find a hotel room in Midland/Odessa and the prices have gone up significantly! That's why I stay at the Comfort Inn in Stanton because it's only a few miles down the Interstate from Midland and the prices are reasonable. The rooms I've stayed in are spacious and they have a free breakfast. The location is convenient and I can take care of my business in Midland/Odessa and save money on lodging costs. I highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Book early to get a reservation because reasonably-priced hotel rooms are sometimes hard to find in...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
jl8601, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

I want to thank you for staying with us. It was our pleasure having you here and we look forward to having you again.

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is located in a very small town outside of Midland. For a Comfort Inn their prices were rather high. Our room was small. The bathroom was minuscule (tub and toilet inside and sink outside). The room had a funny odor that we assumed was the cleaning supplies they used. Went to breakfast at 8:20 the next morning and there was almost nothing available. Scrambled eggs but no sausage and no biscuits. One or two pieces of bread. No milk for cereal. Fresh fruit baskets empty of all but apples. For the money we paid, we should at least have gotten a nice breakfast. Only plus, the bed was very comfortable. My advice is go on into Midland. You may pay more but you'll get more too.

• Stayed: February 2013
jl8601, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

I would like to thank you for your stay with us. I do appologize that your stay with us was not as you expected. Our breakfst is now much improved as we have impressionable host and move variety on the breakfast bar. I hope that if you are this way again you give us another try.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Very surprized how nice this hotel was. Clerk was very nice and helpful. Room was large, clean & bed was very confortable. Hotel was easy to find-just few feet off interstate, but quiet. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2012

If you haven't stayed out in West Texas lately, be aware that the oil/gas activities have brought so many workers to the area that hotels are nearly always full... so book well in advance. We were lucky, in that, one of the young ladies that work there took time to call me when she had a cancellation. Prices are also jacked up right now so expect to pay more than normal. The room was clean, comfortable and relatively new. We thought the breakfast was tired and lacking service and attention to detail. If you have to stay in the Stanton area, this is the place to stay unless you want to drive 20 m to Big Spring / Midland where there is a better selection. There are really no places to eat in Stanton... other than the Sonic where we sat for more than 30 min. before our order was taken and we waited another 30 min. to receive the order. We recommend you take some snacks just in case. We will stay there again when working in the area.

Room Tip: Try for the ground floor. They do have an indoor pool.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!