“An Extended Stay-to recover from surgery”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston Stafford Sugar Land
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Stafford
Dayton, Ohio
“An Extended Stay-to recover from surgery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

My family stayed here with me after I had surgery in the Houston area. We chose a Suite knowing we'd be there for over a weeks stay. We could not have been happier with this Homewood Suites. The staff was friendly, helpful, and it provided a clean and perfect place to recover after my surgery. With breakfast, and dinners through the week taken care of it helped my husband and daughter, while I was not up for going out. The bed was totally comfortable-which meant a lot, since I spent plenty of time in it. We had a great experience here!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

The entire staff at the Stafford HWS was phenomenal! They over extended themselves and immediately addressed all my concerns and any issues. They were professional, courteous, friendly and very customer service oriented! They are the best team and I will certainly stay there when my travels bring me back to the area. Cu dos to every member of the staff at the Stafford Homewood Suites!

Monterey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Quality stay at affordable rate. Breakfast and evening meal with refreshments Monday through Thursday allowed me to complete my assignments in the evening without traveling out of the hotel if I wanted to stay in and study.

Sooke, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

Pretty Good Hotel if you need hotel with Complimentary Daily Breakfast and Light Dinner (only from Monday thru Thursday's). Some noise from other room doors being closed and people talking in next room and had a few occasions where Fire Alarm came on at 8:30PM?

Bulverde, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

I have no complaints. The hotel was very clean and my room was quiet (that said, I did ask for a room far away from the elevator). Staff was friendly and efficient. I like that they have recycle bins next to the waste bins.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Portland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

My suite at Homewood was about as close to a home from home experience as could be imagined. Nicely appointed, clean, spacious and exceptionally comfortable. Friendly staff and above average complimentary breakfast. I also took advantage on a couple of occasions to sample the light dinner which afforded me more time to focus on business needs.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Vinton, Louisiana, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on business. I have stayed here before and it has become my favorite hotel in Stafford. I was not disappointed. Service was very friendly, hotel common area and rooms were very clean. It is if you are the first guest that has stayed in the room. The night complimentary dinner was chicken fried steak with gravy, salad, mashed potatoes, vegetables, rolls. Wish I could have stayed another night for the bbq. I hate to brag to much on this hotel as it is difficult to get a room here sine they are usually booked solid. If u do get lucky enough to get one, u won't be disappointed.

• Stayed March 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stafford
Comfort Suites Sugar Land
Comfort Suites Sugar Land
#2 of 17 in Stafford
Hampton Inn Houston Stafford
Hyatt Place Houston/Sugar Land
Staybridge Suites Houston Stafford
Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston Stafford
Sugar Land Marriott Town Square

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston Stafford Sugar Land? Share your experiences!