“Horrible Host.”

Razzoo's Cajun Cafe
Ranked #9 of 98 Restaurants in Stafford
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: If you’re in the area and you’re craving some catfish (or crawfish, or shrimp, or red beans…), stop by and get yourself a Razzoo’s fix.
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

We recently visited for my husbands birthday. We were told that it would be 30 minutes which turned out to be an hour. They said 2 parties ahead of you then called about 4 or 5 more. Not started off the way we expected. The food was good. But they kept forgetting items (corn,bread,drinks) We will not be returning.

2  Thank Liniquedare

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Nice environment with upbeat music. This was our first time to eat here, so we ordered from the main menu. However, they did offer a more affordable lunch menu. We started with an appetizer that I will certainly be going back for in the near future... Cheesy shrimp fondue served with French bread. It was delicious! I ordered the tilapia and it was great except for the sauce on top. It was served over dirty rice, which was spicy but I asked for it! It comes over white rice otherwise. My husband had the stuffed shrimp and he loved it. I sampled his and the stuffing was great but, again, spicy. I know we will return soon to try other menu items, but the fondue appetizer will be a must!

1  Thank Nicole D
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great food and atmosphere...kitschy in a very South Louisiana kind of way. The music they play suits the food they serve....spicy and very down home.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

The food and drinks matched the delightful menu description perfectly. This is the perfect place to go if your looking for some down home Cajun food with a kick.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great atmosphere and delicious, spicy food at a reasonable price.
The temperature was a little on the cold side, but bearable. This restaurant makes you feel like you are somewhere in the heart of Louisiana bayou country. Décor is very entertaining.