“GOOD FOOD, FRIENDLY FOLKS”

Razzoo's Cajun Cafe
Ranked #8 of 98 Restaurants in Stafford
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: If you’re in the area and you’re craving some catfish (or crawfish, or shrimp, or red beans…), stop by and get yourself a Razzoo’s fix.
Reviewed March 27, 2013

stuffed fish was great! extensive menu with lots of varied choices. nice view of manmade lake outside

Reviewed February 24, 2013

It was our first, once a month, girls, after work luncheon. It was easily located off of 59 and in a great locale with a bit of water out front for aesthetics.

I noticed some one else say that the service was slow....I am not sure if it's a Southern mentality for the service, but we did wait a bit for someone to take our drink orders and I noticed the same for another table and when their server arrived, they wanted to order everything at once. They were tired of waiting. I am glad we had a little time on our hands, but all of us had commitments later on and I didn't want anyone to feel like we were rushed. We had waited all month to do this.

A few off us started off with Margaritas and the Peach Mambo. I would definitely suggest a Margarita. The Peach Mambo was too lite for me. Not enough flavor. Andrew was our server and he accommodated every ladies little whim. From lemons to ice and hush puppies. Everyone was treated "made to order!"

One had a burger, it looked juicy and not dry. Another had the chicken fingers and was completely satisfied. Just suggestions for those that are not on the cajun side of rajin'. I had the shrimp wrapped with bacon and a jalapeno inside. They were delicious. The cheese dip scared me but I was pleasantly surprised. I forgot to mention someone ordered the fried pickles for an app. They were tasty.

Others in the party had fried fish and fried okra. Everything looked fresh and everyone left happily ever after.

I definitely suggest this location if you can't get to the one on Bourbon in New Orleans. That was the only one I had been to before and I am glad I gave this one a try.

Ask for Andrew.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

If you want some really good tasting cajun food this is certainly the place. Although it's not healthy at all as is all fried food, but it certainly taste great and is priced well.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We went late on Thursday evening, the crowd was light but it was lively, this is pure Louisiana style food, mostly fried comfort food. The quality of the food was good and the portions are generous. If the weather is nice ask for Patio seating, smoking is allowed on the patio, but I haven't seen anyone smoke. If you have kids I recommend to go when there is daylight and on the patio by the lake you can see the Koi fish in the pond and you can feed them french fries :).

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Good food, very slow in the service. The waiters seemed more interested in the other workers. The food was very good and the drinks were very very strong.

2  Thank Dan C