“You get what you pay for.”

Studio 6 Houston Southwest - Sugarland
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Stafford
“You get what you pay for.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Basically it is what you should expect for what you pay. The room could have been cleaner. But when I travel I always bring my own linens and cleaner for the bathroom. It had a small kitchenette area that could come in handy for a person staying for a while. I was there for a night and the people were nice at the desk. The area worked well for me. We had friends in Richmond, and wanted to have fun in the galleria area. It was in the middle and the area was not sketchy. If you want something a little nicer, pay the extra 30 bucks a night for something more decent. Its a cheap motel. Do not expect a 5 star. My only complaint would be the smell coming from the a/c. Smelled of mildew. It was not pleasant.

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

I had such a horrible experience that I will never stay in this hotel chain again. First you have to run down the service personnel to get any help. No towels for two days, would not fix furniture or stove both of which were broken and my three year old child was covered with bed big bites after staying there. There was obvious illegal activity that was happening at night. The manager was rude and hateful when issues were addressed.

• Stayed June 2012

Travelers are raving about these Stafford hotels

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

Good staff responsive to a refrigerator problem. The location in a southwest Houston neighborhood, is ideal for work in the technology corridor. We felt safe here and it was close to some good restaurants. We will return.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

I had previously posted a review about bed bugs. It was removed why I do not know. Just check their records for room 306 Terminex was there and corporate confirmed that bed bugs were present. They moved me to another room 222 which was out dated. It must be the room where they send you when there is an issue. They were supposed to reimburse me for my brand new pillows from Bed Bath & Beyond. The bad part was the General Manager came to my room on the last day of check out. I had paid for a month in full. They said I was not welcome to stay there anymore due to the complaint. He was Very Threatening when I shut the door cause I said that I had to get ready for class. He forced his way back into the room before the door shut. The look on his eyes was pure evil. I was kinda afraid he was gonna strike me. I think he thought real fast he was about to make a mistake. So i left the next day. If the situation was that bad why did he wait tto the last day of my stay. He wanted to make sure I would never recieve a refund. That place just not safe to stay at. Its obvious that there is some sort of illegal activity going on at night. There is way too much traffic coming in and out of certain rooms. Its obvious

Room Tip: Try across the street its safer
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Thomas F
San Benito, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2011

The motel was reasonably clean and the grounds were attractive. The "people" hanging around the motel when we checked in made us very uncomfortable.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank travelandycwt
malabo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2011

was really nice rooms but the burners were very slow

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2011

I had a great experience. The property was very clean and the manager was very helpful. The rooms are small but adequate.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stafford
Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford
Comfort Suites Sugar Land
Comfort Suites Sugar Land
#2 of 17 in Stafford
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston Stafford Sugar Land
Hyatt Place Houston/Sugar Land
Drury Inn & Suites Houston Sugar Land
Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Sugar Land

Been to Studio 6 Houston Southwest - Sugarland? Share your experiences!