Days Inn & Suites - Sugarland/Stafford
Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
$84
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
$102
$92
ComfortSuites
$95
Hampton Inn Houston Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
$116
Courtyard
$76
ExtendedStay
$99
La Quinta
Super 8 Stafford Sugarland Area(Stafford)(Great Value!)
$82
$109
$93
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Very clean place.Staff is very friendly especially the guy that works during the night shift.Rooms are kept very clean.The only problem was that they didn't have a person to help with the luggage when we arrived, and there is not elevator to the second floor, so you have to carry it to your room.But for the price the place is very good .Very quiet.I would come back.

Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Ashley A, Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Sugarland/Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

On behalf of Days Inns & Suites I would like to thank you for staying at our hotel. We are in the process of renovating our hotel to fix the issues we have and to update our property. We look forward to your future stays.

Reviewed February 11, 2012

For starters, the staff at this property worked with me extensively on my rate. Usually I reserve ahead of time, even if only a few hours before my arrival. This time I was not able to do so however they guaranteed me the lowest available rate as per the Wyndham Rewards website. I stayed at this hotel over the Thanksgiving 2011 Holiday, where most hotels spike their prices I was cut a break and very impressed with their service. Based on others reviews, I can only assume this hotel has been renovated because my room was a street value (walk in) of 89-99 dollars a night. I payed 49.

Pros: Large rooms, spacious, comfortable bed, good television selection, strong WI FI service, reasonable laundry facilities, basic workout room, standard Days Inn breakfast, great location (multiple restaurants/bars close-by) safe neighborhood / security, friendly staff

Cons: An elevator would be a good plus

For the Days Inn brand I would rate this an 8 out of 10. Overall I would rate this property a 7 out of 10.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2011

This hotel has no elevator, but has two floors. That stinks for the vacation traveler with more luggage. The rooms and halls are not too clean, attention to detail is just not there. Location is great to area attractions, but you will not be comfortable here. The beds are very uncomfortable. It was an inexpensive room, but you truly get what you pay for here!!! The service is pretty poor too.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Ashley A, Manager at Days Inn & Suites - Sugarland/Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

On behalf of Days Inn & Suites I would like to apologizes your stay was not up to your standards. We are in the process of renovating our hotel. I really hope once the renovations are done you will give our hotel another shot for us to prove to you why you made the best choice by staying at our hotel.

Reviewed September 6, 2011

I was staying in Days Inn with my families for visiting Houston. The trip must be a happy and warm-gathering family trip outside of home, but it was all screwed up by the hotel. When we arrived after a long international flight, there was no any single room for us upon the clerk said the housekeeper were too busy to clean up. But it cant be a reason why we cant get room with our reservation. Then we found a bounch of cockroaches in the room, seems like we were in a roach-place. We called the front desk but the lady said she was afraid of cockroaches and asked us to wait until another room is available for us. She even refused to come and have a look. We asked the manager's name and number and wanted to get refund of the rest of days. but the same lady told us it is impossilbe to get money back because it is full-payment advanced. We are very disapponted about this hotel and shame who run this business. I have been working in the hotel for more than 10 years, this is my first time to be treated unrespectfully. I think they dont have any ideas of running a hotel business, they dont have proper system, proper training for the clerks even the managers. NO RECOMMEND IT. I dont care how little they charge, the days inn is nothing worthy of money.!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Kimmi M
Reviewed August 26, 2011

The Days Inn was at a convienient location outside of Houston. The check-in was easy and quick. We went to our room and upon inspection, we discovered some stains on the bedsheets. We called the front desk, and they sent a lady to take a look. We asked the lady for another room, and we were sent to a room down the hallway. The room had a strong air freshener smell, and appeared clean enough. However, when we took a look at the bathroom, we found an 1 inch baby cockroach crawling on the floor. We called the front desk again, and the same lady came up. She stepped on the cockroach and killed it, and we were moved to another room. At that room, we opened one of the drawers and we discovered something that appeared to be a cockroach eggsack, but we were not certain. However, we had had enough and we checked out and moved to another hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011