Residence Inn Houston Sugar Land
Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
$84
Hotels.com
Comfort Suites Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
$102
$92
ComfortSuites
$95
Hampton Inn Houston Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
$116
$99
Courtyard
$76
ExtendedStay
Super 8 Stafford Sugarland Area(Stafford)(Great Value!)
$82
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsassistant managerlate checkoutfront deskwafflesbedroom suitesugar landin a heart beatroom was cleanhotel roomstaff was friendlyhouston areawould stay here againnice stayfirst floorerininnsmattress
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and I stayed here 52 nights while our house was repaired from fire damage and couldn't be happier. The staff was fantastic, friendly, and very helpful. Checking out was actually bitter sweet as we had come to enjoy the service with a smile, clean room, and hot breakfast every day. I would recommend everyone stay here whether it's for a night or a couple months.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

We were sad to see you go! Thank you for your kind words and for staying with us, we really enjoyed seeing you every day and it was a lot of fun getting to know you. We are so happy that you have your home back and hope you come back to visit from time to time! You will be missed!!!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

We can not say enough about how friendly, helpful and accommodating the staff was. Their care and concern for our comfort and satisfaction went above and beyond any hotel we have stayed at. Marco, the general manager, Joe, the assistant manager and all of the supportive staff treated us like family. We would come back to this hotel in a heart beat if we ever came this way for vacation again. It most certainly felt like our home away from home. We highly reccommend anyone to stay at this hotel. You won't be disappointed.

The Bennett Family

Room Tip: We stayed in a two bedroom suite and it was plenty of space for a family of five and a small dog.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay with us here at the Residence Inn Sugar Land. We are delighted that you had such a great stay. We pride ourselves in making sure that everyone of our guests feel like they’re part of our family, we are excited to know you did. Please come back and see us soon!!!

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I returned last night from the Sugar Land area.

Quick background - Son (26) has been working at a co. there just under a year. Daughter 29 flew in from Denver for a short Fathers Day/family reunion.

I've been on TA for a while and always think I'll write a review upon return.. Life get's in the way quickly though, and when finally ready to post observations seem obsolete.

We were here 4 days/4 nights. One bedroom suite w/ pullout sofa, effeciency kitchen with all the necessities. Don't expect 'plush' in terms of marble slash eccoutrements if that is what you would prefer. We didn't and weren't looking or paying for that in the roome we stayed in. Expect an extremely pleasant & suitible habitat to spend your time 'and come home to' while there. We might have booked a two bedroom but we're pretty close so, perfect for us.

There is something to be said about graciously hosting with (seemingly) no effort. That is this hotel. A ton of effort has to go on behind the scenes but the end result is seamless. It looked like full occuipancy, but is well laid out - there are plenty of places to congregate. The pool, basketball court, excercise room - all common and private areas are kept pristine.

Great base to take off from for the day after breakfast which is hot, cold. and has everything! I'm not good with names, but the kitchen staff will spoil you without expecting it.and with no expectations.

The staff are genuine, not perfunctory. Always a warm greeting in, out, and there. This is something you sense immediately. They are happy where they work. It does translate.

We left for Galveston, Houston, Clear Lake etc. and the location is close to a main artery (59) so it was a great location either NE or SE. If you're not out & about, two minutes down the street is Pappadeux Seafood and a place called Dimassi's (Mediterranean) both very good.

Complementary newspaper & wifi in room and computers next to breakfast area are there for you to print anything. We'll be back as long as our son is there.

Disclaimer, I don't work this brand nor do I have any affiliation whatsoever with them. ;)

Also, they're green. Just put the "we're all set" sign up.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LakeT
Management response:Responded June 22, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your stay with us! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to enjoy our staff. Yes, we really do love our jobs here at the Residence Inn, and we’re very excited that you were able to notice that! We take a huge amount of pride in our hotel and take care of it as if it were our home. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed June 13, 2012

I stayed here with my three young sons and it was fantastic! We are a local family and just needed a hotel room while we are doing construction on our home. The staff was SO helpful and friendly. Brandy at the front desk was fantastic - Joe, the asst manager, Blanca, at the breakfast buffet, etc. I was only there 48 hours but felt like I knew the staff in such a short time. It was immaculate, and if I ever needed a local hotel again, I'd definitely stay here. The amenities in the room are great. Very surprised by the quality of the hotel!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Vernon01, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Houston Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2012

Teresa, thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and staff. We are so happy that you felt so at home here! We do have a wonderful staff, our goal is always to have genuine guest service representatives who really care about our guests! Thank you for mentioning Brandy, Joe and Blanca, they are definately "A" players and we love them too. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you come back and see us real soon, hopefully not because of construction being done to your home, but to spend a nice weekend staycation. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

My family recently stayed here on a family vacation at the end of March. Hotel was very clean. We had a two-bedroom suite complete with a kitchen/sitting area which was spacious for my family. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. Most surprisingly was the social hour with complimentary beverages (beer, wine, pop, juice, and milk) and light dinner (salad, vegetable stir fry, fried rice). It was delicious and great way to relax after a long day. The best feature of the hotel is the staff. The service was beyond my expectation from front desk, management to cooking staff. I must say it was one of the best service I've seen in a hospitality industry, and I've stayed at many hotels. Definitely looking forward to staying here again next time in Houston.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank F2Rtraveler
Vernon01, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Houston Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words, we are delighted to know that you had such a great stay with us. We value every single one of our guests and do everything we can to ensure that they have a wonderful time with us. Thank you for recognizing our staff, good people are hard to come by and we are very fortunate to have a very loving, caring and happy staff. We look forward to your return, please make sure you stop by and introduce yourself, it would be my pleasure to meet you.