“Chinmaya Mission Group Stay Review”

Comfort Suites Sugar Land
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Stafford
Reviewed November 30, 2012

54 of us stayed at this Comf Suites for a camp and the service was excellent - all the employees were very friendly and the owner went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect - we've stayed there for the last 3 years and plan on continuing this tradition in the future!

Room Tip: double bed rooms are great
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Sugar Land

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We can't say enough about the Staff, Management and Owners. They were all incredible. Great location within walking distance to great eateries. This is probably one of the cleanest hotels we've ever visited. The complimentary breakfast was also delicious and not just your normal continental breakfast. The scrambled eggs with sausage was delicious as well as the waffles. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2012

First thing.. I am Italian, so food is an important thing :)
Me and my family stayed in this hotel for 2 weeks, the front door service was great! very nice rooms, and you can use the swimming pool whenever you want.
We had a small coocking corner, but as my family is Italian (so we need big kitchen) they let my mom using teh kitchen of the hotel for lunch and dinner.
breakfast was great! The biggest one I ever had, thats probably because is in Texas :) I think that the location was very good about 15 mins away from the mall.
Anyway I really enjoy the time I had there.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
julietrudeau, Manager at Comfort Suites Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012

We're so happy that you had a nice stay. I am pleased to hear the staff took good care of you.The next time you are in the area, please come back. We'll look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I have stayed at this Comfort Suites about 14 times on business, and ever stay has been a good one, Great service and a good staff, when I return to the area I will stay here again.
I know a lot of the employees now and the place is like home for me, great place to stay.

Barry H

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
julietrudeau, Manager at Comfort Suites Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2012

Thank you for your response....we feel the same way about you. We appreciate you and will continue to do everything possible to keep you here with us.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

ok so i checked in Saturday and check out Sunday. Monday I checked my account and I was being charge again. Tuesday they reverse the change then Thursday I get charge again and again. Now they were saying that I had stayed there 2 days. That's insane. These people are crazy, insane and don't know how to run business. They messed up my bank account and now Im having all kinds of headaches because of this. PLEASE DON'T STAY HERE. SAVE YOUR SELF HEADACHES.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
julietrudeau, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Dear Sir:

This is my third attempt to try and resolve this issue, however, in order to do so I have to get some specifics from you. I have contacted you both via your email address as well as the first response asking for your assistance, but as of today I have not heard from you. Please contact me at the hotel number listed on your receipt. If I happen not to be in the office, please leave your name and number and I will promptly respond. I look forward to resolving this issue for you, but I will need you information to assist you.

Thank you.

Julie Trudeau

Reviewed July 18, 2012

We took a short trip to south Houston and stayed here, the service was over and above!! The employees were amazing in handling our group of 23, mostly teens! They helped us at check- in , check -out and even with finding our location of entertainment! We Will be back, Hotel was clean and breakfast was amazing!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
julietrudeau, Manager at Comfort Suites Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Chris:

It was our pleasure to have your group with us. We are always striving to make our guests feel more than welcome and go the extra mile to do so. I will pass along your kind words to the staff and let them know what a great job they're doing. Look forward to having you back with us before the end of the year.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

This hotel is right off the freeway but still quiet, and is close to tons of restaraunts and shopping. Rooms are large, bedding comfortable, and staff was friendly.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when you return to our area.

Julie

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stafford
Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford
Courtyard Houston Sugar Land
Hyatt Place Houston/Sugar Land
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston Stafford Sugar Land
Hampton Inn Houston Stafford
Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Sugar Land

Been to Comfort Suites Sugar Land? Share your experiences!