“Excellent Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Stafford
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

We can't say enough about the Staff, Management and Owners. They were all incredible. Great location within walking distance to great eateries. This is probably one of the cleanest hotels we've ever visited. The complimentary breakfast was also delicious and not just your normal continental breakfast. The scrambled eggs with sausage was delicious as well as the waffles. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Florence, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

First thing.. I am Italian, so food is an important thing :)
Me and my family stayed in this hotel for 2 weeks, the front door service was great! very nice rooms, and you can use the swimming pool whenever you want.
We had a small coocking corner, but as my family is Italian (so we need big kitchen) they let my mom using teh kitchen of the hotel for lunch and dinner.
breakfast was great! The biggest one I ever had, thats probably because is in Texas :) I think that the location was very good about 15 mins away from the mall.
Anyway I really enjoy the time I had there.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
julietrudeau, Manager at Comfort Suites Sugar Land, responded to this review, September 16, 2012
We're so happy that you had a nice stay. I am pleased to hear the staff took good care of you.The next time you are in the area, please come back. We'll look forward to having you stay with us again.
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

I have stayed at this Comfort Suites about 14 times on business, and ever stay has been a good one, Great service and a good staff, when I return to the area I will stay here again.
I know a lot of the employees now and the place is like home for me, great place to stay.

Barry H

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
julietrudeau, Manager at Comfort Suites Sugar Land, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Thank you for your response....we feel the same way about you. We appreciate you and will continue to do everything possible to keep you here with us.

Port Lavaca, Texas, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

ok so i checked in Saturday and check out Sunday. Monday I checked my account and I was being charge again. Tuesday they reverse the change then Thursday I get charge again and again. Now they were saying that I had stayed there 2 days. That's insane. These people are crazy, insane and don't know how to run business. They messed up my bank account and now Im having all kinds of headaches because of this. PLEASE DON'T STAY HERE. SAVE YOUR SELF HEADACHES.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
julietrudeau, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Sugar Land, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Dear Sir:

This is my third attempt to try and resolve this issue, however, in order to do so I have to get some specifics from you. I have contacted you both via your email address as well as the first response asking for your assistance, but as of today I have not heard from you. Please contact me at the hotel number listed on your receipt. If I happen not to be in the office, please leave your name and number and I will promptly respond. I look forward to resolving this issue for you, but I will need you information to assist you.

Thank you.

Julie Trudeau
El Campo, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

We took a short trip to south Houston and stayed here, the service was over and above!! The employees were amazing in handling our group of 23, mostly teens! They helped us at check- in , check -out and even with finding our location of entertainment! We Will be back, Hotel was clean and breakfast was amazing!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
julietrudeau, Manager at Comfort Suites Sugar Land, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Chris:

It was our pleasure to have your group with us. We are always striving to make our guests feel more than welcome and go the extra mile to do so. I will pass along your kind words to the staff and let them know what a great job they're doing. Look forward to having you back with us before the end of the year.

Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

This hotel is right off the freeway but still quiet, and is close to tons of restaraunts and shopping. Rooms are large, bedding comfortable, and staff was friendly.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when you return to our area.

Montgomery, AL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

We stayed here last week and it's a nice hotel. Very clean, comfortable, and the continental breakfast was good.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank machirj
We appreciate your kind words. We take great pride in serving our guests and we appreciate your acknowledgment of it. Love to have you stay with us again on your return visit. Have a great day as you certainly have made ours!!!

Julie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stafford
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston-Stafford
Hampton Inn Houston Stafford
Hyatt Place Houston/Sugar Land
Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford
Drury Inn & Suites Houston Sugar Land
Staybridge Suites Houston Stafford

Been to Comfort Suites Sugar Land? Share your experiences!