All reviewsindoor poolfront deskwalking distanceonline checkhot tubroom was cleanbreakfast itemsgreat hotelon dutywafflesvery nice stayaverage hotelcomplimentary breakfastrecommend this hotelcomfortable hotelwould stay here againoff the highway
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The staff were friendly, the lobby we clean with fresh coffee available any time, the room was clean and the bed very comfortable. Asked for a quiet room and didn't hear a peep out of anyone else. You can't beat the price for a comfortable home away from home.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I was really disappointed that i was not able to use the pool because there were 5 kids from one family in the pool. donlt ask Carmen at the front desk for a late check out. she would not let me check out half an hour later than the noon regular check out time. the hotel was not full infact, I only saw a couple of guests at breakfast over a 3 hour period. I like the night lights in the bathroom and the breakfast was nice.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank usabrands
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Having stayed at many Hampton Inns over the years and been disappointed in several lately, we were pleasantly surprised at the high standards of this property. We chose it initially because of location near the Stafford Center, where we were attending a concert. We would definitely stay again and recommend it to friends, as we had not a single complaint. The facility is a little older (I think a staff member told us about 20 years), but it has been completely updated and feels fresh, clean, and modern. Everything about our room was spotless and in excellent working order. The staff couldn't have been more accommodating and friendly. The complimentary breakfast buffet was better than average for the type. We were more than satisfied with our stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2013

After searching for a hotel in the Sugar Land, Stafford and Missouri City area, I decided on this Hampton Inn based on reviews here. I only needed one night for myself, husband and daughter so I didn't want anything fancy or overly pricey (surprisingly, the hotels in this area are pretty pricey). Upon entering the lobby, I was surprised that there was no lobby. I got in line behind a customer and waited for the clerk to finish serving someone on the phone. She was very polite and apologetic about having us wait, I had no problem waiting, but people were starting to line up behind me just due to the size of the "lobby" area. No big deal. Check-in was very fast.
The room was average size, pretty clean, newish carpet and bathroom countertop. Despite the newish refurbishing, you still had the sense it was an old Hampton. My three stars are for the following: 1. The AC was fine as far as cooling, but was very loud, causing us to wake up at different intervals throughout the night. 2. Inadequate amount of electrical sockets for plugging in phones, laptops, computers, etc. I like to have a plug on the lamp or easy access next to my bed. Hey, if you're going to renovate and refurbish, you should accommodate the needs of the 21st century traveler.
Husband checked out the breakfast but we passed. I like eggs and bacon and he said there was eggs but no bacon.
All in all, this was a fine hotel for the price (I got $20 off), FOR THE AREA and I might stay here again if there isn't something newer.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank BCSMom
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I wanted to getaway from mardi gras so we went here on a whim. Well let me tell yall we loved staying here the staff are very friendly and helpful and the beds are the most comfortable of any hotel I ever been at. We will definitely be back again to stay here in the future. Also there is a lot of restaurants around note to men check next door a popular place with a owl is there...lol

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family