All reviewsindoor poolfront deskwalking distanceonline checkhot tubroom was cleanbreakfast itemsgreat hotelon dutywafflesvery nice stayaverage hotelcomplimentary breakfastrecommend this hotelcomfortable hotelwould stay here againoff the highway
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Nice location. 2 sec walk to Pappadeaux's (one of my favorites). Room was clean, bed was comfy. Nice staff. Only problem was, we asked for smoking room and received non-smoking. Had to go outside to smoke.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Room was a little musty but clean. Breakfast was good and had a good selection. We stayed 2 nights, hot breakfast was biscuits (a little hard) and gravy, with scrambled eggs. The next morning was cheese omelets and bacon. The waffle maker was not working well, but didn't stop my husband and kids having waffles both mornings. Quiet even though near freeway, seemed like we had the floor to ourselves. Front desk and breakfast people were friendly and pleasant. You need to ask for a device from the front desk to hook up to the internet but it didn't advertise that wifi was free, so that was good. Lots of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Becky D
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I have never been. I was worried at first. I arrived and my room was not ready. I had a King size but a manager came by and attended me and swapped rooms and I did not have to wait after all. I was satisfied as I was already tired from my flight. Location is very nice! from dining to theaters. I had free WIFI which was convenient, but they did have a work station there for me to use as well as I did need to print out some documents. Staff was great, anything I asked they were there to advise. I will stay here again when I come around again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 27, 2011

The staff was nice, room was okay and breakfast was fine. Nothing about this Hampton wowed us. We were only there for one night so it was not a big deal. They would not give us a late check out, even an hour, which we thought was odd. There is not a work out facility at all. The front desk gave us some story about that they were in the process of building one but that it would not be ready for a month or two. Not sure where it was being built but we felt like the front desk agent was lying to us because she was not very convincing and we did not see evidence of anything being built. She did tell us we could go to the Homewood Suites down the street and show our key to use the work out room there. The property was weird because it seemed old in some ways but then it appeared as some areas had been updated. Our room was clean and we did not have any noise disturbances from other guests which was nice. There are a lot of restaurants and shopping surrounding the hotel and there are also lots of other hotels to choose from.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2011

We reserved three king suites for a weekend based upon TravelAdvisor reviews. Check-in was extremely fast with the paperwork pre-prepared and the keys already programmed. Our room had a letter with a handwritten welcome signed by the housekeeper to make us feel welcome. The hotel was spotlessly clean and the pool and hot tub were excellent (we had it to ourselves for about one hour). The bed was very comfortable and had a full comforter (as opposed to so many that only have a small, partial bedspread). The breakfast buffet area was staffed with a very friendly gentleman who took pride in keeping everything clean and well stocked, and the chairs and tables orderly.

I travel ALOT and stay in hotels very frequently. This was one of the nicest of the lower cost hotels. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family