La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland
$107
Residence Inn
Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
$89
Comfort Suites Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
$92
$76
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Houston Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
$107
$98
Super 8 Stafford Sugarland Area(Stafford)(Great Value!)
$67
$123
$94
Priceline
All reviewswafflesrefrigerator and microwaveworked greatnice breakfastcomfortable beddesk clerklots of places to eatvery clean hotelnice sizeshort staywould stay here againwithin walking distancehotel is greathotel chainstaff was friendlylqihop
FilterAll languages

A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed September 3, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2013

King suite with microwave & fridge was quite nice. I thought the room was big for two people. Pool opened daily @ 9:00 am which we took a early morning swim 2 of the 3 days we were there. They have a room service card in the room which we did use, the food was delivered 40 minutes later & was good. They had a normal breakfast which was good, but sorry to say we were spoiled with the one in Branson they served besides the regular breakfast biscuits, gray & sausage. This hotel was $20.00 cheaper than the one in Houston where our family lived. Did not get a chance to use the fitness room.

Room Tip: Fourth floor is for smokers.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2013

good choice for a rest,good location,helpful,friendly,very good service,clean,safe,i would stay here again,maintenance is not overlooked,staff helpful,rooms clean,easy to find,check-in was quick,breakfast was enough of a selection,can't complain all went well

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights while waiting to move into our new apartment, we chose to stay here to save a few hundred bucks, especially since they don't charge for pets and we had to bring our two cats.

When we pulled up we considered going elsewhere as there appeared to be some possible gang activity in the parking lot. We decided to give it a night and see what happened anyway. When we got to our non-smoking room the stench of cigarettes was just overwhelming. I think that they perhaps tried to strip the room of its smoke infused furnishings, as it was mostly the entrance way that smelt, but I guess they couldn't replace the doors. I ended up buying a plug in air freshener which took care of it for the most part.

The room itself was outdated, old and just, grimy. The bathroom was even worse, I'm kind of amazed that La Quinta has the balls to put 'just renovated' on their website for this hotel. I didn't even want to take a shower here, as I thought I may come out dirtier than when I went in. When I tried to locate an outlet to charge my phone, my only option was the extension cord that the alarm clock was plugged into. The clock kept resetting because the wiring was so bad on it.

Breakfast was OK, the muffins were appreciated, unfortunately their new breakfast attendant had still not learned how to fill the coffee machine properly by the time we left. I didn't even look at the pool, given how bad the rest of the place was.

Location might be about the only thing this place has going for it. It's right off US 59 and has lots of places nearby to eat. Just don't walk to any of them.

Definitely wouldn't stay here again, this was only our second La Quinta stay and it's probably our last.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family