“We go here alot,the owner is a sweet woman.Lpve the food.”

Shinola's Texas Cafe
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Springtown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Springtown, Texas
“We go here alot,the owner is a sweet woman.Lpve the food.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love 5he atmosphere,family friendly.They have great food,the hamburgers are wonderful,the philly cheese steak is one of my favs.I am not for sure what it is called on 5he menu.Go enjoy.Lots of food for the price.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Cynthia W

Boyd, Texas
“Great Food”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

When on a Friday night for the Catfish, we had the small order, one with fries and one with baked potato, both plates had four pieces of fish, 5 hush puppies and potato, at a great price. The food and service was super. If everything on the menu is this good Shinola’s will be around for a long time.

• Visited January 2014
Springtown, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Order the Steak Sandwich”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I eat out alot. There are few meals that I long for. The smoked ribeye sandwich is definitely one of those few meals. This is a Philly Cheese Steak morphed into Texan Heaven. Do yourself a favor and order it. But not all of it... Save me one.

We've also tried the fried pork cutlets and chicken fried steak. Portions are huge and the prices are right. Service has always been outstanding.

• Visited October 2013
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Portions are huge with a great taste. Highly recommend the chicken fried steak. Staff was very friendly and attentive.

Fort Worth, Texas
“Soup and salad”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

We just ate at Shinola's and I had the Cobb salad with a cup of tomato basil soup. My husband had the chicken fajita salad. Both of them were huge portions (I have enough left for maybe two more meals). The Cobb had way to much onion and cucumber and everything was in extremely large chunks. Even so it was good once I got pieces cut into manageable sizes and took out the large chunks of onion. The soup was good, not spectacular, but good.

The service was really nice. The atmosphere is sort of eclectic western decor. It's like being in a large barn that's been finished on the inside.

The menu has a good selection from the salads to steaks, chicken, pork, and several Tex-Mex selections. I will go again.