“We frequent this place for a change in routine, but today......” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of China King Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China King Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 47 Restaurants in Spring Branch
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Spring Branch, Texas
“We frequent this place for a change in routine, but today......”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Okay so this Chinese food restaurant is the only Chinese food in spring branch, we have tried several plates and decided that the chicken fried rice is the only decent meal to eat. Sooo naturally we got our normal order, but unexpectedly we get our Togo order home, my husband takes a bite and said that the chicken had a weird lingering after taste, he asks me to try it, I mentioned to him that I'm not sure if I could tell bcuz I had been chewing gum just before. Well I tried it and thought to myself wow, chicken isn't supposed to taste like raw fish. Needless to say we made our sons eat sandwiches for dinner & took the meals back, the owners took a whiff and apologized profusely, they mentioned that it may have been sitting out too long. Ya think??? They offered a replacement meal, but we decided a refund was the best choice. Their aren't very many dining choices out here as it is, well, I guess another one bites the dust.