“Great food! Always fresh avocado's and excellent enchiladas!”

Limestone Mexican Grill & Seafood
Ranked #10 of 50 Restaurants in Spring Branch
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We love the enchilada supreme. You get 3 huge enchilada's. My husband and I usually split this plate and get a side dish of fresh sliced avocados! Be sure to try the green salsa!

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

I had a soda and two crunchy beef tacos which came with beans and rice, I was extremely pleased with the flavor, it was actually really good, and filling. The lunch plate was around $5. My co-worker had a taco salad, which looked really good, she mentioned it was the same meal she eats every time she goes to limestone. It had all the ingredients of my crunchy beef tacos with sour cream, and a few added extras. The shell was light and fresh. We paid just under $15. For two people to eat. I'm sure we will be eating at limestone again....

1  Thank Crizty_B
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I like everything that I have ordered.
Good and unusual tortilla soup, the shrimp filled poblano pepper was delicious. They have a great and very hot green sauce made with jalapenos and olive oil. Muy bueno!!!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

My wife had eaten here with friends a while back and insisted we give it a try. Reluctantly, I agreed to make the trip even though it was simply for a Mexican food lunch. What a wonderful surprise. The food, service, and atmosphere were perfect. We had margaritas, shrimp cocktail, tortilla soup, and split a lunch special. Much more food than we could eat but wanted to enjoy the various tastes. Each one was excellent and reminded us of late lunches in Colonial Mexico when it was still safe to travel there. When simply comparing Limestone Grill to most other domestic Mexican food restaurants this rating should be a 5-star as it rates Excellent!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great service. Excellent Fish Tacos, Taco and Fajita Salads. Parking on the Hwy 46 side is tight, however, there is ample parking behind the restaurant and strip center complex.