“Refreshing Lunch Stop”
Review of RJ Goodies

RJ Goodies
Ranked #10 of 12 Bakeries in Spring
Cuisines: American
Description: RJ Goodies is a family-owned cafe and deli that has served the community of Spring, Texas since 1986. Stop by for some goodies today!
Ruston, Louisiana
“Refreshing Lunch Stop”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here visiting friends and loved this place. Great sandwiches and salads, but ever better sweets! The quiche wasn't the best, but everything else was great! Their service could definitely be inproved, but it's a great spot to stop for lunch

1 Thank KingfishNo12
Lori C, Owner at RJ Goodies, responded to this review, June 2, 2016
I'm delighted you could stop by while visiting some friends in the area! It sounds like you especially enjoyed the sandwiches, salads, and sweets. Also, thank you for your input regarding the quiche and the service -- I 'll be sure to see what I can do in these areas. I can't wait to see you again soon!

Warmly,
Lori, Owner

Cypress, Texas
“Refreshing Lunch in a bright airy cafe.”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

The potato bacon soup was awesome and the cupcakes were very good. I really like the environment. This place is perfect for a light summer lunch.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank the_scotts777
Lori C, Owner at RJ Goodies, responded to this review, June 3, 2016
I'm delighted you love our potato bacon soup and cupcakes so much -- they're a couple of my favorite things, too! Hopefully, I'll be seeing you again soon for some more, and have a pleasant weekend.

Warmly,
Lori, Owner
Tomball, Texas
“THEY SAVED THE DAY!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We had a brilliant idea to do these great cupcakes for my daughter's graduation party...until the recipe and icing color flopped the day before the party!!! RJ Goodies was the only bakery in our area willing to fit us in for 120 cupcakes on a days notice! They saved the day with amazing cupcakes in the perfect special mix color...IN OUR CUSTOM CUPCAKE CUPS!!! Thank you RJ Goodies! You've won my business for life!

• Visited September 2013
“Cmb2”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Cmb2 whoever you are....
Your review really annoyed me -you sound so picky and arrogant! Get a life... No need for the tedious & ridiculous review...
75 cents is a lot for a cookie? Well, maybe you should stay home and bake your own then. Silly woman!

1 Thank Starlight_812
Spring, Texas
“LALALALALALALOOOOVE THIS PLACE”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is one of the best desert/ lunch places i have ever stepped foot in. The service is great, the cakes are great, the atmosphere is just GREAT. I've been going there for years and they've never disapointed me. The lady with the red in her hair has always done an AMAZING job on our cakes. Wouldn't want to go anywhere else!!!!!

• Visited September 2013