“Safe bet BBQ!”

Ranked #2 of 512 Restaurants in Spring
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We'll set up and serve for one hour, buffet style so you can enjoy your event. All caterings include sliced pickles, onions, jalapenos, fresh bread, Rudy's "sause", plates, plastic cutlery, and napkins. Tea, sweeteners & lemons included. Must be ordered at least one day in advance. Group meals include any combination of Brisket, Turkey, Chopped Meat, Pork Loin, or Sausage and your choice of 3 sides. Includes sliced pickles, onions, jalapenos, fresh bread, Rudy's "sause", plates, plastic cutlery, napkins, tea, sweetners, lemons, cups, and ice. Ask about our Breakfast Tacos.
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Safe bet BBQ!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I would say this BBQ restaurant is the best I know in Spring ( North Houston ). If you are not in good mood today, nothing better than a slice of moist brisket ( juicy just enough) , a jalapino sausage and 2 baby back pork ribs. Don't forget the Rudy's special sauce and you feel so good! Just try it.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Mmmmm BBQ!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I come here at least once or twice a month. Great atmosphere, service and food. Really going to miss it when I move out of town but will visit when I'mhere.

The Woodlands, Texas
“Good BBQ, but why have cold BBQ sauce!?!?!?”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

All the meats taste great but COLD bbq sauce is a joke. Sides are average and the line is usually kinda slow, so keep this in mind if you are going during peak times. I did try a couple of times to get some sauce nuked for me but it took them 10 mins to bring it out to me instead of taking the 30 seconds it should have taken to do it.

• Visited October 2012
North Las Vegas, Nevada
“Simply the best barbecue!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We have had Rudy's before and this visit was no different. My wife and I are fulltime RV'ers and have been traveling throughout Florida for the last year and are now heading back to California. We always hit one or another Rudy's as we pass through Texas. We visited the branch in Spring, TX and once again we were very satisfied with it's food. The brisket is the beat. Their hotlinks are very good also. We even purchased a 1/2 chicken and some of their smoked turkey to enjoy the next couple days while we are on the road towards Calif.

1 Thank russellscott1952
Houston, Texas
“Rudy's is where you take Out of Town folks for Supper”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

RUDY'S need I say more. There are always tons of cars here and if you go late on a Friday or Saturday night at 7 pm there will always be a line. There is nothing fancy about the service or the way they serve the food, but prepare your tastebuds for a treat. I have had the chicken, pulled pork, sausage and beef brisket which all good. My kids LOVE the potato salad so get a quart in the cooler before you order the meat. We have brought fiends and family here many times and they all LOVE it, even other Texans from around the state like this place.

If it is your first time, tell them when ordering the meat and they let you sample some of the good stuff. It might just change your order to something even better.