Old Town Spring
Ranked #1 of 11 Shopping in Spring
Reviewed February 15, 2013

No matter the time of year there's always something happening here. The Crawfish Festival is the best but I've had fun for Pet Fest, Christmas Tree lighting and many more. They'll block off the main street for many festivals. Tons of live music, food and best of all - people watching!! There's enough AC and shade that it doesn't get too bad - even in the summer.

The shops are kinda girly for me but hey! Brownie points, right? My only beef is that the shops keep odd hours due to slow business (nature of the beast for boutique type shops). They are almost all closed on Monday and some more days than that and they close early. If you like hot sauce, there is a store here that HAS to have the largest selection ever. That's all they do.

My favorite restaurant is off the beaten path on Keith St (easy for me to remember). It's called Hyde's Cafe - typical burger dive with REALLY good food and a laid back style.

I go fairly often and will continue.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

From the start it was horrible! You enter the shop & there is no hello, hi, good afternoon, nothing other than a awkward stare from this blonde chick like why are you in here. (& she's the owner... imagine that) When your browsing around it's impossible to slightly turn due to all the clutter that you may knock over by accident. If you have a stroller or several bags forget it pass this store up cause you will not be able to make your way through. All this over priced clutter crap you can design & make yourself with a little knowledge and craftiness. My advise go to the other shops out at Old Town Spring other than "The Cottage" Keep walking do not let this one discourage you, there are much better stores out there with much more room & not to mention better quality clothing & other unique nick-nacks.

8  Thank Jpbjay
Reviewed February 1, 2013

There is always something special going on in Old Towne Spring. I especially like the Chrismas season and Shrimp Fest. It is always fun to browse the shops.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We visited Old Town Spring on a warm, January Sunday afternoon, and I could not have been more surprised nor delighted. All of the shop-keepers that we spoke, I felt like I could talk to all day. It's just an amazing vibe, I didn't know towns like this still existed. I loved hearing the boards creak as I shopped, having tea. It felt like an amazing step back in time, when people were in touch with their neighbors through discussion, not texting. It felt like I was at my grandma's house, and we were just told that we could go next door to Mr. Elias, to hear him play accordian while his little chihuahua danced. Magic.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

love the stores arranged up and down the streets. Fun places to just stroll up and down the streets., wandering in and out of the stores and restaurants. Go when it's cooler and wear comfortable shoes