“Nice collection of eclectic shops”
Review of Old Town Spring

Old Town Spring
Ranked #1 of 9 Shopping in Spring
Reviewed November 5, 2012

There's a little bit of everything here - wooden crafts, clothing, antiques, specialty foods and wines. It's worth going on a nice day to look around. It's a once in awhile trip though, not enough to go back often.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Can get very busy in the summertime and extremely hot but great place to potter about and buy unusual gifts for family and friends. Would love to visit at Christmas. Have various events throughout the year.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Visiting the Old Town Spring with my dear friend Debra, I tried to understand in almost 2 hours what meant that old town. When in the 1970s Houston suburbs expanded northwestward, an increasing number of subdivions and residential areas grew up around Spring. So, some of the old houses in Spring were restored and opened as shops. In Old Town Spring there are 150 specialty shops, galleries, restaurants museums. What we could see it is a small part of this huge old town. But enjoyed like a child all I saw and took with me the memories of all shops which I visited. Congratulation to the Old Town Spring Association for making such a unique shopping village. Thank you my dear friend for brought me here to see all the wonders!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

you can find unique things in the specialty stores if you like to shop and the restaurants produce good food @ reasonable prices.Old town Spring generally gives you the nostalgic feeling of simpler times.You even enjoy it more during festivals and other special occasions.

1  Thank march019
Reviewed September 23, 2012

As usual with our mother/daughter luncheons, we try to choose a place that is quiet, has great food, and is a place of interest! We found Old Town Spring to be another great place to visit on our annual luncheon outing.