“God enough”

Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Spring
Houston Texas
“God enough”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

The heater took a few hours to actually work a little bit but in this town you won't need it 9 months out of the year. Just hope the A/C works. The rest of the experience was ok. About what I expected for the price. Clean enough and had a little bit of an odd odor in the room but not enough to warrant paying twice the price down the road. No fridge in the room but it was December so I just kept my leftovers in the truck ;) A WHOLE lot of shops nearby (right by the Woodlands) and there were plenty of options for food and nightlife. ***IT WAS REALLY HARD TO FIND*** as there was no large sign to be seen from the road. Only a small, foot-tall sign about 2 feet from the ground right at the side street on the feeder/frontage/access road so keep your eyes peeled. Not a full breakfast offered but the food was more than sufficient for the price of the room. No real complaints, just figured I'd offer a 'heads up' for future travellers.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank jaypeazy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Fort Worth
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The stay was good and the service was great too just the some of the shower could be cleaner and no cracks besides that everything was good I would still recommended to friends.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Houston, tx
Reviewed January 14, 2014

When checking in at 8:40pm - the front desk (who I did not get his name) stated I did not have a reservation. After showing him my email confirmation, he again stated that he didn't have a reservation for me. He asked when I made the reservation and I said the day before. I showed him my ID so he could get my exact name.
He shuffled through some papers and asked if I was from Georgia. I said no, I'm from Texas. He then called a gentleman in room 118 down to the front office and ask him if he was (insert my name here) Front desk showed gentleman the paperwork (with my name on it). The gentleman said no, he was (name sounds a lot like mine). Front desk asked if he was from Georgia. The gentleman said no, he was from Boston.
The gentleman went back up to his room, and I asked front desk about my room. Front desk said he again didn't have anything for me. I asked him to call a manager to clarify the situation. Front desk said it was too late and the manager couldn't be called. So - I called Expedia. Expedia called the hotel, while I stood there. Front desk shuffled some papers, admitted there was a mix-up and they hung up.
Front Desk gave me a room, with the same paperwork the gentleman signed. We crossed out the 118 room number and wrote mine.
If he had just looked at the Gentleman's ID and noticed the name on the reservation did not match, there would have been less chance of an issue.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I stayed here on a road trip. Was a bit hard to find, as it is on a highway access road that is tricky to get to.
Clean, comfortable room. Polite service from the front desk. Walking distance to grocery and dining, although not easy to walk in this neighborhood.
Sink leaked a bit, which suggests delayed maintenance.

Room Tip: No views of interest. I faced the highway but the room was quiet anyway.