“3 night stay”

Super 8 Spring/The Woodlands Area
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Spring

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
LAKE CHARLES
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Reserved the room a week in advance. I called because I got lost and she politely asked me if I needed a room and I said "no I have a reservation". Upon arriving I realized I reserved a smoking room and asked if I could switch. She said no there was not any availability (keep in mind, she just asked me on the phone if I needed a room). She gave me the key. Upon entering our room, it was filthy, stained, holes in the sheets, the chain lock was broken, and hair in the sheets and bathroom (there was more too gross to share. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Do not go to this hotel
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
HOUSTON
Reviewed November 13, 2012

pleasant stay at the super 8 on 45 - towels coould be softer and the access card system could work more effieciently - staff was very accomodating.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

BRYAN
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I will be brief. The price of the room online was $45 a night. I called to make a reservation and they charged me $65 a night plus $5 extra for the third person staying in the room. Our card keys constantly stopped working and eventually our door lock stopped accepting reprogrammed keys. We were locked out of our room for 1.5 hours while waiting for a a maintenance man to come down from a different city. He had to literally break into the room with a crowbar, saw, and hammer. We where not moved to a different room and told to use the window to get in and out of our room.

Never stay at a Super 8.