Super 8 Spring/The Woodlands Area
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$89
$175
Residence Inn
$170
$143
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Spring)(Great Value!)
$70
EconoLodge
All reviewsroom was cleanminor problemnight staycontinental breakfastgreat pricehome away from homeconvenient locationrenovationhousekeeperconferencefurnishingstx
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights on July 27th and 28th. Was there for my aunt's funeral so a sad occasion. We arrived at around 9:30am after driving 900 miles through the night. I know check-in wasn't till 3 but asked if we could check in early. They said that housekeeping didn't come in till 10 but they would give us 1st available. My girlfriend said she would wait in the lobby as I went to pick up some relatives who had flown in that morning. Got back to the hotel a little after 11 and she was still sitting in the lobby. Counter person said they were full and no one had checked out till after 11. Girlfriend said that the girl had asked her manager twice about a room for her the manager said not to give her one till after 11:30. To be fair, I know we were way early and they were full but I think they might have been able to get a room ready a little faster. That being said it was a clean and comfortable room. Blanket had a hole in it but was clean. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights in May....Our room was very clean and furniture seemed pretty new....lots of hot water and great waterpressure for showers....the breakfast was really good too...hit the spot for a long day out...
best part was the location....several places close to eat...and central to everything we were there to do..
Would I stay here again...Oh heck yes...we were very surprised that this was such a nice place compaired to other Super 8's we have stayed at.
Also the employees were very friendly...

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank mscarla
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights with 3 other people, and I have to say that it was very well worth it. The front desk people were friendly, helped out whenever it was needed of them, and they were always friendly

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 14, 2012

The rooms are great with all new furnishings, breakfast area is extremely nice, staff is very friendly and helpful. Easy access to I-45.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Ashley c
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Hotel is nice and clean and the best thing is that it's located walking distance to many restaurants, fast food places, pubs and shops. Only if they had an elevator because it was a bit tough taking luggage to the 3 floor but once in the room it was nice. The beds are awesome, very comfortable. I had the best sleep ever wouldn't mind having one for my place. The clerk that worked late night was very nice and generous. Would go back for sure.

Room Tip: 2nd building recommended because they have the newer beds.. must try it.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple