“Great place for a salad”
Review of Salata

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Salata
Ranked #11 of 640 Restaurants in Spring
Description: We are a national fast-casual salad kitchen chain located in the Market Street outdoor mall. We serve fully customizable tossed-to-order salads and wraps with more than 60 fresh veggie, fruit, cheese and protein toppings. Our house-recipe soups and dressings are made from scratch daily with hand-picked herbs and spices. Visit us today!
Reviewed August 24, 2018

Truly enjoy the pick and choose approach to making and having s great salad, Eat here or other locations often. Recommend whole heartedly.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 2, 2018

We visit this place often. The freshness of the ingredients - probably a result of their high turnover, is as good as I have found. Service is prompt and courteous.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018

Salata is one of my favorite lunch spots in The Woodlands. Consistently good food and service. The small salad with marinated shrimp is my favorite.

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

My 2nd time in spring visiting friends , this would be a 3rd visit at this restaurant. My friends family loves it and so do I .

Mainly salades served fresh with literally hundreds of choices from salades types , beans , peas , fruit , dressing , meats , fish , seafood , build your salade like ya like it !!!

Good price well worth the visit ,,, I’ll going back soon ......,

1  Thank MarPelletier
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

I have eaten at Salata for about a year now and it has never been disappointing. I love the wheat baguettes and the raspberry lemonade is so delicious. I have never eaten inside the restaurant, I've always ordered "to go" and my order always been ready when I arrived. Their pesto and spicy chicken is really flavorful and always tastes really fresh.