Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Houston Ghost Tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Houston Ghost Tour
from $14.95
More Info
from $14.95
More Info
All reviews herman park r rated old town spring paranormal activity historical information love history great history few months fun night awesome job this past weekend little girl saturday night small town stories guide orbs
Selected filters
Reviewed December 3, 2017

We did the Spring 9:30 tour, and the tour guide (Morticia) was fantastic. Old Town Spring is the 6th most haunted old west town in the US, and she provided us with a great history lesson of the town as well as visual locations of the towns more haunted locations. Morticia took a look at our photos to confirm or debunk orbs/oddities in photos, etc, and was more than happy to answer questions and have conversations with us as she was giving the tour. If you like history and are interested in paranormal, I highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed November 24, 2017

It was OK, I guess. Never been to one before so have nothing to compare it with. Not sure it was worth the cost.

Reviewed November 13, 2017

I made a reservation for an 8 PM evening tour on Saturday, November 11th. The tour guide was a no show. Houston Ghost Tour re-booked me for a later, inconvenient time for which I could not go. Reservations must be honored to retain customer satisfaction. The no-refund policy under any circumstance has made it a particularly poor customer experience.

1  Thank carl_albrecht
Reviewed November 13, 2017

On Halloween at midnight, in full costume, this guide really knew his stuff! I’m looking forward to some of the other Tours.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Very informative ! I’ll never look at Herman Park the same ! A lot of creepy facts and information that I would of never guessed