Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Houston Ghost Tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Houston Ghost Tour
from $14.95
More Info
from $14.95
More Info
All reviews herman park r rated old town spring paranormal activity historical information love history great history few months fun night awesome job this past weekend little girl saturday night small town stories guide orbs
Selected filters
Reviewed June 25, 2017

I took my daughter for her birthday and it was so informative with the history of the town. the eerie feeling of the town was perfect and sightings we got on camera was great! Can't wait to do it again!!

Reviewed June 20, 2017

Had a great time in Old Town Spring, for my mom birthday party. The lady giving the tour was nice and knew the town history very well.

Reviewed June 19, 2017

We signed up for the R rated tour and didn't bring children because of it, but it was not at all R rated. We did have fun and the tour guide did a good job, with a bit of scare, lore and history, but we wanted a little more scary and this didn't quite fit the bill.

Reviewed June 18, 2017

If you're looking for jump scares, this is not the tour for you.
If you're looking for an excellent combination of the paranormal, history, and entertainment then this fits the bill perfectly.
I took my daughter and niece for the family tour and we had an absolute blast. The guides were enjoyable and knowledgeable without being over-the-top. I look forward to going to some of their other tours.

Reviewed June 13, 2017

I don't get why it's R Rated, we had people who didn't come because of that and also had people a little let down that it didn't live up to that. All in all it was a blast!!! And I would do it many many more times!!!