Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Houston Ghost Tour tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Houston Ghost Tour
from $14.95
More Info
from $14.95
More Info
All reviews herman park r rated old town spring paranormal activity historical information love history great history few months fun night awesome job this past weekend little girl saturday night small town stories guide orbs
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2016

My girlfriend and I had an excellent time. We both originally felt that a ghost tour of Herman Park would be lack luster and predictable. Boy we're we wrong!!!!!! I loved hearing about the parks history and it's ghosts.

Reviewed October 31, 2016

Took the tour in Old Time Spring. It was a lot of fun and we got some pictures that we can't explain.

Reviewed October 31, 2016

Our tour guide was very good (Morticia). There were a lot of things I did not know about Old Town Springs and I had been going there for years. I loved that the group was not big so we were able to hear her talk. We did experience seeing orbs and a mist going over some ones head when we were taking pictures with our camera & cell phone. Also, being tapped on the side of my neck.

Reviewed October 31, 2016

The "ghost story" parts could have been more animated and fun. We liked the tidbits of info about the area and it was a safe way to check out a little of Houston. We coupled the tour with a trip to House of Pies, which topped it off!

Reviewed October 30, 2016

Eve Hallows was our tour guide and led us through a fun and interesting tour of the haunted places in Old Town Spring. As we got to our 2nd stop, my cell phone started acting up, I was able to take pictures but it kept getting stuck. We hit the ice house and I decided to review my pictures and was quite surprised at what I found. Definitely something was going on. I had regular photos and then photos with white bands shooting through them or 'misty" type fog going across in bands. One shot even had a white "form" in air by roof of building. Had an amazing time with my husband and teenage son. Definitely would do again.