“Bad service but good food”
Review of Smoothie King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Smoothie King
Ranked #266 of 640 Restaurants in Spring
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Love smoothie king but this one needs to examine their service techniques. Went thru drive thru and ordered a strawberry gladiator with banana. I got a vanilla gladiator with banana. So I honked. No response. After a few attempts to get someone to window, I drove back through and explained that I had received a vanilla. The guy stated that it was strawberry and that they had taken out artificial coloring so it doesnt look like strawberry. He asked if it tasted like strawberry and I said No. I told him it was good but I had paid 6 dollars for a strawberry and he stated it was a strawberry. I timidly gave in and drove away but drank half and threw it away. It was vanilla. Disappointed to have wasted 6 dollars and next time will double check when it is handed to me. To add insult to injury, it was my first time using the ap and the gal at window took my phone (which made me uncomfortable) and I never did get credit for the purchase. I fixed that by using my receipt. I wont hand my phone off again as they should use a scanner at the window.
So I still love smoothie king because the product is good but didnt care for the service here.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed June 29, 2016

When your lazy and don't want to cook and you need a meal on the go and some protein this would be the place to get it. The best time to come is on a Friday when it's 5.00

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed January 24, 2015

It's a chain, but never-the-less, the staff was friendly and the smoothie was very tasty and refreshing. Just what I wanted on my way home from a golf outing.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

This location always makes and mixes all needed ingredients for a great drink. Would recommend anyone to head that direction an purchase a drink. The only thing is, sometimes it's a pain in the butt to get out and across the road to head back to 45.