“Excellent buffet” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sitar Cuisine of India

Sitar Cuisine of India
Ranked #18 of 494 Restaurants in Spring
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston, Texas
“Excellent buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

I went here this evening with a coworker. The food was all quite tasty, and had wonderful flavors. The service was attentive and they kept our glasses full. I will definitely be going back.

Visited April 2013

Missouri City, Texas
“Full stomach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

The lunch was really marvellos. They gave us free bhindi masala because we were vegetarians. The service was very prompt.the items were delicious.

Bloomington, Indiana
“Great lunch buffet and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

A business group had lunch here the other day and enjoyed the buffet. I see that others have had problems with the service, but the owner must have paid attention to recent reviews because our service was excellent. All of the buffet items were kept full, and they were all very good. It wasn't the top Indian cuisine I've had, but it was quite good and we all enjoyed the meal and were really stuffed. Used plates were whisked away and the naan kept coming. It's a great place for lunch, even if you're in a hurry. I believe the buffet was $9.99 plus tax.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Texas
“Average at Best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you enjoy food from India then I would go someplace else. Since this is the only India restaurant near us so we thought we would give it a try. The restaurant is located in a small strip mall just off the freeway so there was plenty of parking and the restaurant was not very busy. They seated us in a booth next to a window. The buffet looked nice and inviting with a pleasant variety, however most of the food was spicy and not very warm. To me the best part of the meal was the salad. We have eaten good India food in the past in other restaurants but this was not it. Probably will not go back.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Spring, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Service Experience.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

This was the worst service I've experienced in my life. I went there for a dinner buffet alone. I sat ate and when i was finished the manager brought out the bill. The bill was for 25 + tax dollers. I asked the manager how much is the buffet thinking it was $15. The manage then said the dinner for adults is 14.99 & for children it is 9.99. I told him that there has to be a mistake, i ate alone and there is no or was no child with me. He then argued with me basically calling me a lair and told me that i had a child, so i asked well where is the child then, he then goes "i don't know, you must have sent him to your car" . I became livid and he's lucky i didn't punch him in the face. I then took him out and opened up my car and asked him where did I hide the child. I then opened up my trunk and asked if he was going to accuse me that i hid the child in the trunk. At this is point i just threw 25 bucks at him and left. The jerk didn't even have the common courtery to say sorry.

• Visited December 2012