Brothers Pizza Express
Ranked #169 of 531 Restaurants in Spring
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Excellent Environment. Lot of Variety for pizza. Keep the good work. Its spacious .More friendly approach & do help in suggestion.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

The people there have been rude on numerous occasions but the manager/owner takes the cake. Rude is an understatement for this little guy. The restaurant is filthy, and employees are seen eating/drinking in food service areas, and use their jeans as towels. I'm out!

2  Thank MikeHill2
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

The pizza here is definetly a step up from the chains. Casual atmosphere and the service tends to be somewhat average but it's worth it

Reviewed February 11, 2012

This place is always filled with teenage workers behind the counter... I tend to watch them and I never see them wash their hand, and they're always touching the oven or the cash register.. Then i saw the manager wipe her nose with her hand! Gross. There is always an employee out back smoking so the smoke comes in and smells.

Surprised this place isn't more clean concious... I guess that's what you get with teenage boys though. Pizza isnt bad, shame about the people

2  Thank KGB003
Reviewed March 4, 2011

This place may have decent pizza and is a super convenient location for me and my family but I will NEVER go there again.

The managers/owners have NEVER been polite to any of us, whether we come in together or separately, dine-in or carry-out. I've even tried coming in with a big smile and pleasant greetings but always a smirk from the old lady that works the counter and runs the place.

I started to notice when we called in our order - our pizza was ready when promised. However, when we order face-to-face, there is always a complication. 30 minute promises became 1 hour with no apologies nor remorse. Remember - this happened 3 times in a row. When I finally said something about this, they looked at me with "I couldn't care less" look. When I asked for more than a single serving size of cheese and peppers to go for my XLARGE pizza, they said they couldn't. They even glared at me while I filled up the small little 1 ounce container with cheese (still only sufficient for 3 slices at best). I have 3 uncles and my parents live just in this neighborhood and all have had the same experience. Never pleasant, always rude and dismissive.

I don't care how convenient this location is, I will never go there again.

4  Thank Chinga06181977