“Tasty Margaritas”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Two old friends joined me for Happy Hour at Guadalajara Hacienda. Margaritas- $5; $4 beer; $7 sangria. I enjoyed margaritas on the rocks while my friend each had chardonnay. Two of us ordered the shrimp cocktail....8 to 10 lovely shrimp in a spicy tomato sauce with chunks of ripe avocado. $10.95. A delicious, light bargain! Of course, their basket of light, yummy chips and flavorful salsa kept us going. My sweet friends treated me. So I am a happy girl, all around. This restaurant is less expensive than other nearby Mexican restaurants with tasty entrees. On my last visit, one order of very good chicken fajitas was enough for two meals. Try it. I think you will like it.

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

The salsa and tomatillo-avocado sauce for the chips was really good. I ordered chicken mole enchiladas, which also were good. I give it an average rating because the food was unremarkable. It was tasty and pleasant, but nothing memorable. The menu was rather pricey. A bottle of beer was expensive ($4.95 to 5.25); no draft available. I ordered a Dos Equis amber and the server brought out the other kind. I asked for refried beans and he brought out charro beans. Anyone can have an off-day; the waiter was nice but not very focused. I was disappointed to have two of the things I ordered messed up, especially for how expensive the meal was. The atmosphere of the restaurant was nice. It had a large dining area and was clean and comfortable. If you aren't looking for authentic knock-your-socks off Mexican food and aren't too concerned about cost, this is a decent place to visit.

Reviewed August 12, 2017

We avoided a 30 minute wait (for 2 people at 7, Friday night) by taking immediate seating outside. It was hot, but both waiters and bussers came by frequently with more water. Once we ordered, our meals arrived very quickly, which was definitely appreciated since we didn't want to sit outside any longer than we had to. Both of our meals were great (I had the pollo margarita) as well. Personally, I felt the prices were a bit high.

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

A friend and I had dinner here. The food was very good. I had the Alambre and my friend had the Acapulco. The service was good too. Entree prices are about $20.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 20, 2017

We sat outside and received great service and suggestions on what we were thinking. It is located near the mall, Market Street, and Waterway which all have other things to do if want to. Can even go for a walk by the water.

Date of visit: July 2017