“Best kabob I have ever eaten”

Guadalajara Hacienda
Ranked #7 of 525 Restaurants in Spring
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

This was my first time here and we had to wait a few to sit and the service was just a little slow but the wait was worth it once I got my food. My meet was so tasty and tender that I want to go back to Houston to eat it again. I the mushrooms and vegetables were yummy with the grill flavor and he bacon wrapped shrimp was to die for.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Am normally a huge fan (friend and I even drive about 150 miles roundtrip) just to eat here (and visit Old Town Spring). But last visit in January was just awful. Chicken in burrito tasted like chlorine. Service was poor. Not the usual and not sure what happened. Did talk to manager on the way out and got my money back.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Lunch destination. I go for the Cream of Poblano soup. on the lunch menu a cup of soup is combined with several other specialties, but I usually just get a bowl and enjoy it with the chips and salsa verde,

Reviewed December 23, 2013

We visited this restaurant recently and were really pleasantly surprised with how great everything was. We were greeted and seated immediately for lunch, and our server arrived in moments to take our drink orders. A massive heap of chips and two different kinds of salsa came to help us start our meal. We tend to judge how good a Mexican restaurant is based on the chips and salsa, and this restaurant didn't disappoint! Absolutely delicious salsa! I ordered Verde enchiladas and my husband had steak fajitas. We devoured our plates! Our server took great care of us and overall, we were very pleased! The prices here are a bit steeper than typical Mexican restaurants, but it was well worth the great food and the great experience!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

First I would like to thank Phillip Torres (I hope I spelled your name correctly) for his very generous hospitality. We had a less than amazing visit to the Downtown location last month and Mr. Torres definitely made it right by us.
Natasha, the manager, was very nice and made sure we were well taken care of. Our server, Landon, was very good. We never waited long for anything and he was always attentive to our needs without "hovering" over us. He was there when we needed something and had a great attitude and smile.
Everyone on duty that night was very friendly and actually seemed to enjoy what they were doing. The restaurant was clean and crowded. The atmosphere was fun and upbeat.
The food was very good. We fully intended to sample one or more of the desserts offered, but the meals were so delicious we ate until we were too stuffed for anything else :)
The overall experience for us was excellent and we had a very nice evening.
Thank you all and we will most definitely visit Guadalajara locations whenever we get the chance.