“I like this place; it's pretty popular too”

Guadalajara Hacienda
Ranked #8 of 499 Restaurants in Spring
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“I like this place; it's pretty popular too”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

There are a few TexMex-style places in The Woodlands, and of those I've tried this one offers good value for money and tasty food. The service is attentive and the prices reasonable. It can get a bit noisy though as it's one huge room with little cloth to dampen the sound. On my recent visit, I had the Three Friends, which consists of beef, chicken and shrimp flautas. I would opt for all shrimp next time. The accompanying creamy sauce was excellent, though no doubt not that good for you!
I tend to visit this place just about every time I am in The Woodlands. On our most recent lunch visit, we were told it would be a 10-15 minute wait, yet we were seated within five minutes. All round, this establishment is worth a visit if you're in the area and in the mood for this type of food.

Visited September 2012

Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
“LOVE!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Best Mexican Food EVER! I so wish we had one where I live!! We had queso and split chicken fajitas and the waiter was very attentative and accomodating! The horny iguana was a great drink too!!

Visited September 2012
Conroe
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

A little pricey but its what you expect being in The Woodlands great food and service. Each time we have been here is hasnt been a disappointment. Usually vist about 3 times a year at least.

Visited May 2012
Palestine, Texas
“Best Tex Mex in the Woodlands!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

The food is great. I have eaten here consistently for years.
It is ALWAYS busy. People who know..............

Visited July 2012
1 Thank jacifus
Cochrane, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved the roast chicken”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

Loved the service, and really enjoyed the half roast chicken. I like the atmophere and the good food.

Visited May 2012