“Nice front desk, clean, comfortable beds and very convenient to the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion and restaurants.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston North/Spring
Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Spring
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I would stay again. I met my sorority sisters for dinner and a concert in the Woodlands. The front desk was very nice and accommodating. The hotel is super clean and the beds are very comfortable. Slept great!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank LisaTownsend
There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston North/Spring

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We only stay in Marriott properties and we are Platinum status so we have lots of expereince to compare to. This Fairfield Inn is extremely high quality with particularly friendly staff. The rooms are very spacious with extremely comfortable beds and bedding with huge flat screen TV's and DIrect TV.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I recently stayed one night at the Farfield Inn in Spring, TX the night before a meeting in The Woodlands Waterway Place area. The hotel location could not be beat. It was right off of the highway and close to The Woodlands.
The hotel is brand new (I think the clerk said they've been open 8 months) and it shows. The check-in was quick and friendly. I found my room to be large, modern and super comfortable. The decor is really nice and the room had a great spot to work, sit and then sleep. The free wi-fi in the room was easy to use and fast. In the morning, the shower was strong and powerful with plenty of hot water. The free breakfast was basic, and similar to many other business class hotels, but it was fine. The coffee was actually better than expected!
Overall this was a great stay and I would stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Excellent staff, wonderful room, awesome stay. Joel and Robert were very accommodating with every issue/need we had. Would stay here anytime I'm in Spring and recommend anyone passing through to check in.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Nice new hotel (still has the "new" smell). Check in was quick. I stayed during the week, so noise level was down. I did have a room that overlooked the highway so if that is a problem, ask for a room on the back side. Breakfast was standard - they had scramble eggs and sausage patty. If you're looking for a luxury hotel (sorry Fairfield is not in this class), this is not it, but if you are looking for a clean, inexpensive hotel to stay at, this is it.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Slade V, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston North/Spring, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at our property. We appreciate the opportunity to learn and grow from all our guest experience. We strive to have all of our guest checked in with the quickness and ease in which you were checked in, and thank you for joining us for our free complementary hot breakfast. We hope that you will choose to stay with our hotel should your return to The Woodlands area in the near future.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Most travelers know that Fairfields are known for their low budget family packed
weekends. This was no exception.
Noise and loud door-banging adults and children on all floors.
Hard to believe...the original FAIRFIELD was a quiet manor house used
by the Marriott Family. So much for a name!

Room Tip: If you really need sleeeep...try elsewhere.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I booked the Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands South by mistake thinking it was located north of The Woodlands at I-45 and 242. The item I missed was the clear designation of South in the name which is the same on TripAdvisor and the Marriott site. The address for the hotel was not accurate to my ATT phone so it took a few tries to find the hotel. I reported the correction to ATT and hopefully it will help others find the hotel quicker. The directions on the Marriott site are good.
The hotel appeared to be new, less than 1 year for sure, with a bright entrance, lobby breakfast and reception area. There are food and snacks available for purchase which worked out well for my midnight snack.
The clerks were very polite and had my information pre-printed which expedited the check-in process. The elevator was nice but the ding that announced passing each floor sounded like a painful gong on a blown speaker. There is probably a better tone that can be selected then next time it is serviced.
The rooms were nicely appointed with large flat screen with many channels for viewing, a well lit work area and desk, nice vanity area outside of the shower and toilet, reading lights on the headboard, and iPod/iPhone clock with charger. There was a microwave and mini-fridge as well. As a frequent traveler, I liked the layout and set up of the room. My room was on the I-45 side so there was a bit of road noise most of the night. The fan drowned out most of the sound and ear plugs took care of the rest. There are dozens if not hundreds of restaurants within a couple of miles of the hotel so you should not have any issue in finding one that meets your needs.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper ask for a room on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business