“Great weekend morning option”
Review of Sunny Side Of The Street - CLOSED

Sunny Side Of The Street
Cuisines: American
“Great weekend morning option”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Went there on a Sunday morning. Great classic breakfast food. Try the eggs Benedict and the French toast. My wife and I shared and goes well with a nice weekend breakfast.

• Visited August 2013

The Woodlands, Texas
“Surely beats going to the big chain breakfast places”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have been to Sunny Side about 5 times. I have tried mostly the breakfast and lunch.

Breakfast is the best I have ever eaten. My job gives me the benefit of traveling the world and eating breakfast at nice hotel restaurants. However, i wish every hotel had a sunny side restaurant in it. I have had the blueberry custard french toast as a main item and as a side item. I find that I must have it. Patty, suggested i try the muffin. She was pleasant in her request. Now i order the muffin of the day every time i go. It is grilled so it taste like the whole muffin is a muffin top. I have had the pancakes, eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy. All are well presented and very tasty. This area needed a local restaurant for breakfast. what this area has gotten is truly a gem of a restaurant with some unique breakfast dishes.

I have to say that I have only tried the hamburger and garlic fries for lunch. Oh, the garlic fries, I cant live without them. The hamburger with the salt and pepper bun is great. So I stick to this item every time i want lunch at sunny side.

• Visited June 2013
Vienna
“Go and beat down the door and indulge yourself”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The food and service at Sunny Side of the Street is truly outstanding. Superbly cooked food and friendly service in a "cool" atmosphere. I ate there three times in my one week stay in Spring and will be back. The Corned Beef Hash is the best ever and the Baked Blueberry Custard French Toast is something to die for. And do try the toasted muffins which come in different varieties each day. They are made in heaven. Go and beat down the door and indulge yourself. There will soon be queues at the door. Hats off to the great team in the kitchen and the servers !!

• Visited May 2013
Tomball, Texas
“Sunny Side of The Street”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I have been to this restaurant on numerous occasions and have yet to be disappointed. It's not a place to go if you're in a hurry but the food is well worth the wait. I like to go on a Sunday morning and take my time. Every dish I have been served, which is now most of the menu that doesn't involve sugar, has been fresh and well prepared. Chef Tony knows what he's doing. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I have.

• Visited June 2013