“A little disappointing”

TGR Exotics Wildlife Park
Ranked #3 of 28 things to do in Spring
More attraction details
Owner description: Grab Your Safari Gear. Your adventure begins HERE! At TGR Exotics Wildlife Park, you will get up close and personal with some of Planet Earth's most exotic, fascinating, and endangered animals. Here you will find more than 100 animals representing over 25 species. All our animals are raised hands on, if not completely hand raised, and they have amazing personalities and dispositions. Go to our website to book your tour.
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I went here during October, expecting lots of animals for my toddler to see and pet. There was a large field with several friendly pigs and goats....that was fun. Then we went into the fenced in area and I was expecting "lots" of animals but there was a small kangaroo which was quite approachable, and a cat. That was it. Once we walked around the property, there was a turkey in a pen, and way, way on the other side of a large fenced in area, a llama (I guess) lying down and a small horse (I think...quite far away). The handlers brought out different animals for the kids to look at, and it looked like there were some cages on the other side of the property, but since everyone I saw go over there just looked around as though there was nothing there and turned back, I didn't go check it out myself. Perhaps I misunderstood what to expect during that particular month. it was pleasant enough for an outing, but not at all the "better than any zoo" or particularly "amazing" place the other reviewers made it sound like. Honestly they wrote like people with a vested interest in the place. Was torn between rating it a 2 or a 3, but giving it the benefit of the doubt that I might have missed something. I also felt $7 was a bit high for what we experienced.

2  Thank jph2010

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have never seen cleaner or healthier animals! TGR was a wonderful place. My family had an awesome time. A great walk on this natural preserve where you get to meet and learn about many different animals. A great learning experience. We will return!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have been to many zoos around the world and I do not think there is anywhere else out there that you can experience these animals for such a cheap price. I had never seen halve the animals they have up close and personal.staff was knowledgeable and friendly, park was clean, animals where healthy and the animals were also social. What else can you do for 10 dollars a person? I am anticipating the next time I can go back. If you remotely are interested in animals you will most definitely will love this place.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

If you are an animal lover this is a wonderful place to go. It is very well taken care of, clean, very organized. The tour was informative and they have many animals you can view very close up. The guides were fun and very knowlegeble. You should not miss the opportunity to have an enjoyable experience while in Spring. I only wish I could one day have such a sweet setup. The Scott's really know how to display their animals for people to view and enjoy. They are doing their part in helping to save the exotic animals they have......

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This is a fun place for both kids and adults. They have a variety of animals and the best part is you can actually pet some of them.

2  Thank Valenzuelas