“Okay...”

Main Moon Asian Bistro
Ranked #387 of 519 Restaurants in Spring
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We stopped in here one afternoon but were not overly impressed. While the waitstaff was very friendly and the service was great...the food wasn't anything to write home about. I had General Tso's chicken...it was so garlicky that I didn't finish it. My husband had Moo Goo and he said that it was okay. Not bad, no great...okay.

There are newer reviews for Main Moon Asian Bistro

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

We eat here at least once per month. More than not we have it delivered. Delivery is fast and the food is just as fresh as when we eat in. We recommend to EVERYONE and know people that drive 30 min just to eat there. Amazing.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I went to Main Moon for lunch and was pleasantly pleased with the food and service. They have a great lunch menu and the prices are reasonable.