“Fun Place for Kids”
Review of Bouncin' Bears

Bouncin' Bears
Ranked #8 of 28 things to do in Spring
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I brought my 4 year old grandson here recently. It was a very hot day outside and it was nice to have an air conditioned place where he could expend alot of his energy! We came fairly early - about 9:30 AM and left about 2 hours later. That is a good time to bring younger children as it's not as crowded. Also, it appeared (on that day anyway) that the older children didn't begin to arrive until about 11 AM. Quite frankly, a couple of them were out of control, pushing down the younger children and taking over their bounce houses. That was my only complaint - a lack of supervision by both the Mom's and the Staff of the older children.
My grandson had a ball playing on the bouncing pillows, sliding down the slides and playing with the other children.
When we got home we did get into the pool very quickly to make sure any residual germs were taken care of by the clorine. I know he can't wait to go back.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I've taken my 6 yr old grandson here many times in the last 2 years. He loves it. It's a great facility with an amazing amount of fun blowup shapes for kids to bounce on, slide down and play in. They have rules they adhere to for safety, such as all people are required to wear socks. Also, there is a separate area for little tikes so they are bumped by bigger children. You can't take your own food or drinks but they do sell them for a bit of a steep price. Can't complain though, considering admittance is only $5 for all day. You can even leave and come back later in the day. Can't beat that. Also, there are tables for parents to sit and watch their children.
They allow birthday parties too.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My kids love running and bouncing and they are thrilled when I join them! I really like that I can take my kids during the day and as long as I keep my receipt my husband can take them back that evening while I cook dinner.

Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

Lots of different ways for the kids to bounce. They really enjoyed it. Our 7 year old said the name sounded babyish, but wants to have a party there. Nice party rooms.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Went there for my grandson's birthday party! OMG! This is not only for kids, but adults can have a blast too! There is something for everyone! Also, we took advantage of their birthday party pack and the coordination and assistance was awesome - from set-up, to cutting and serving the cake (we brought) to taking names of those that gave gifts (and what) to clean-up. Perfect! My grandson had so much fun and was completely worn out - some adults were too! Bouncin' Bears has it together and knows how to have fun! Just remember...........DON'T FORGET YOUR SOCKS!